+ Reply to Thread
Page 1039 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 939 964 989 1014 1029 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1049 1064 1089 1114 1139 ... LastLast
Results 20,761 to 20,780 of 25641

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by NezzeOne View Post
    Could totally reload as Snakehemia and take the Revolutionary menace on.
    It would be totally freak. Play as Bohemia and fight using 160k troops, low-tech weapons, low discipline and sucky generals AGAINST a 580k French Army, with one soldier tier over Bohemia, with 120 % discipline and 6 generals with more than 15 pips.

I dare you to fight my Rev. MONSTER !
    I am not stupid... just not so smart.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler: Cold War

Quote Originally Posted by GoguRomania View Post
    It would be totally freak. Play as Bohemia and fight using 160k troops, low-tech weapons, low discipline and sucky generals AGAINST a 580k French Army, with one soldier tier over Bohemia, with 120 % discipline and 6 generals with more than 15 pips.

I dare you to fight my Rev. MONSTER !
    the ai is easily outplayed with a few tricksP:

Yes maybe it is. But when you put in the hands of the AI the France I created, it would be to hard to overplay it I know what i have.

Yes maybe it is. But when you put in the hands of the AI the France I created, it would be to hard to overplay it I know what i have.
    Well, perhaps try this if you're bored: Grab the North African part of the old western empire really quickly, make friends with and strengthen Byzantium (alliance, big subsidies), load as them and recreate the other half.
    1 Clerk............................................. ........................1 Angestellte
    Nationality/Culture: Yankee /
    North German...............Nationalität/Kultur: Yankee-Amerikanisch / Norddeutsch
    Religion: Orthodox.......................................... ..........Religion: Orthodox
    Ideology: Reactionary....................................... ........Ideologie: Reaktionär
    Issues: Protectionism (Mercantilism), Pluralism.............Probleme: Protektionismus (Merkantilismus), Pluralismus
    Current Work: Student (Germanistik / Linguistics)......Arbeit: Student (Germanistik / Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft)
    Cash Reserves: Low, but steady..................................Geldreserv en: Niedrig
    Revolt Risk: 7.5%.............................................. ........Revoltenrisiko: 7,5%
    Militancy: 3.00 (-.01).............................................. ....Militanz:
    3,00 (-,01)
    Consciousness: 7.00 (+.02).........................................Bew ußtsein: 7,00 (+,02)

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne

There's no love for Ming. Even it's mapname decided to wander off.

Also: happy Wu, lucky Korea and successful Shaybanid (on the left). I don't see this happen very often

Wow ... countries that i didn't even know that exist And a Cherokee on the map in 1641. That is strange also.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I was messing with the game files, editing them ... I mean, all that i was trying to do was to try to simplify the methods of igniting revolutions ... I never wanted a Rev. France in 1687 I am so sorry ...

Whats that countrie on the africa across from gibralta

Who wants to see Mali conquering the NA?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

I find the fact that Castille is an Admin. Republic far more strange than Mali occupying North American soil.

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    I find the fact that Castille is an Admin. Republic far more strange than Mali occupying North American soil.
    I didn't even notice that )

Moroccan...Hamburg?

Perhaps this isn't that unusual (I usually troll the empires thread instead), but I was scrolling through Western Europe in my Muscovy game trying to find some random HRE minor that followed one of its allies into war with me when I noticed this...

I loaded up a few years later as Morocco to see how they were doing - not too bad, actually. About 150/yr income, able to maintain a pretty large army at full maintenance, full stability. Sadly, they had lost control of Hamburg by this point, but they are at war with Hamburg and no one else and have about 4,000 troops sieging the city again (can't see in the screenshot). All I can guess is that Hamburg revolted away and Morocco is trying to reclaim it. Oddly, Hamburg has a fleet in port. I wonder if Morocco marched an army all the way around Europe to get there?

Too bad I can't project force that far yet - I'd love to see them core and convert it!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Your Europe looks pretty damn good. Maybe Morocco is a stablizing influence? haha
    Faugh a ballagh!

"A mans got to know his limitations" -Dirty Harry

"Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler: Cold War

Whats austria doing in stade

Quote Originally Posted by Brennenburg View Post
    Whats austria doing in stade
    No idea... they're not there anymore. I should dig through the logs to see what wars have been going on in that region. After another 25 years, though, Austria is starting to eat up central Europe and Southern Germany. This has potential to be a really fun Europe in the 1600s.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Plantation of Lancashire.

Edit: A shame it couldn't last.

Last edited by Poppy Appletree; 10-11-2011 at 21:38.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Henry Smith sounds so... Common.
    *is happy it's not John Smith*
    (no offence to anyone actually named John Smith)

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

Otters with a weird name on the map

The only mod being used in that game is the intelligent AI wars one

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Karaman loses Konya and gets its revenge in the north
    I should go.

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    50 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Appletree View Post

"reports the that the Pretender..."
    "Telling people "how it's done" is rather condescending, especially if you have no idea what their background is." - Had a dad

How to install and play Darkest Hour on a Macintosh computer!

Don't lose your cool. This is a great forum, and there is no point in getting worked up over something pointless. There are two sides to everything.

+ Reply to Thread