• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Morocco just got serious.
euiiimoroccanengland.png

Some screenshots i had stored

speaking of seemingly immortal rulers with good stats:
longrule01.jpg

he was a 8/6/8 IIRC but I also had a Hochmeister for 56 years and another for 43 years in the same game...

anyway - not too long ago played a (very) short game as Tripoli, but it was long enough for some strange events to happen...

first this:
putrimam.jpg

then this:
puthubur.jpg

and after I got annexed by DOTF England (DOTF really needs to be removed or at least reworked) and started another one as Tunisia:
putunalg.jpg

and notice the dates in all 3 cases...

Oh, I'm sure France is in that mess -somehow.- It's not too absurd to assume that the list of war participants goes on further than what is shown in the screenshot ;)

Nah, there is fog of war in France...

You mean the monster from Loch Ness he's been bribed to help England?

:) Awkward indeed ...
Also, how you managed to lose 20 legitimacy and 9 prestige in less than a year from the start of the game :O ?

speaking of seemingly immortal rulers with good stats:
longrule01.jpg

he was a 8/6/8 IIRC but I also had a Hochmeister for 56 years and another for 43 years in the same game...

what amazes me is that you ended as TO.

Its simple. Sokoto got conquered and its provs converted. Sokoto then rebelled, as a Catholic. Sokoto gets elected the same way any other minor would. Lack of good candidates among other HRE members.