+ Reply to Thread
Page 1036 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 936 961 986 1011 1026 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1046 1061 1086 1111 1136 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,720 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Fyregecko View Post
    See the top entry in the log. I admire their gumption. (The Teutons are the darker grey for anyone who doesn't know - they're bloody coexisting with Prussia again)

Aren't they cute? I just love those grey cheeks ...
    Oh you Teutons, you will grow one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasing View Post
    Is that Death and Taxes? if not what mod is that?

Referring to the Beautiful England-France
    It is vanilla as you cannot see any foreign inscription in the PAUSE text box

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by GoguRomania View Post
    It is vanilla as you cannot see any foreign inscription in the PAUSE text box
    What?!
    Such clean borders in Vanilla?
    THE RAPTURE HAS OCCURED

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    I don't get this one. The PU broke, so what?

(also, OPMs/TPMs warning superblobs is pretty common for some reason)
    I was amused by the similarity of the names. Lithuania declared their independence from Poland by electing someone with, effectively, the same name.

I am quite easily amused, though
    I can make a lord, but only God can make a gentleman - King James VI of Scotland, England and Ireland

The Eagle's Bastards, a Silesian AAR (CKII)

InTveresting Times, a Tverian AAR (EUIII) Violence! Bad accents! Nudity! What more could you possibly want? [Complete ]
    2013 EUIII OscAAR For Best Completed AAR AARLand Choice Awards 2012 (Round 1) Best Comedy AAR AARLand Choice Awards 2012 Q4 Best EUIII AAR WritAAR of the Week 15/1/12 13/5/12 Weekly AAR Showcase 1/4/12

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasing View Post
    What?!
    Such clean borders in Vanilla?
    THE RAPTURE HAS OCCURED
    I have played vanilla my whole carrier and believe, it amazes me to ... :O

Have never seen a successful pope this early before (or at all really). And yes, I'll admit that I cheated 10,000 ducats, mainly because this is going to be a bystander game where I will not interfere at all.

[IMG] [/URL][/IMG]

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yeah, wtf?

All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    Yeah, wtf?

I've never heard of the Ziyyanids. Please tell me more.

Death & Taxes mod, adds more events etc and a nicer map(and thingsa like HAFSIDS)

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    Yeah, wtf?

I know someone who would give me gold for that pic.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Spain in 1406 not conquering North Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by XXLPlakat View Post
    Spain in 1406 not conquering North Africa.
    That's also because of Death and Taxes.

A Cataluyna that is sunni!

Later, they allied with France(!).

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

come to think of it, catalunya does sound arab.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

I don't know what happened here, but Prussia seemed to have formed out of an un-colonized province. (I was also Prussia before I formed Germany, so that's odd...)

England decided to move to North America, but ended up landlocked by Morocco.

Portugal and Castille migrated to South America.

Quote Originally Posted by Nafu523 View Post

England decided to move to North America, but ended up landlocked by Morocco.
    Is there a 'Let me out! Let me out, you bastards!' Casus Belli?

In other news, the latest fashion trend to come out of France is...

Not a forced conversion either - according to their History, it was a Decision taken by a Regency Council in the 1530s. Anyone seen similar things happen before? I haven't looked at them for a while, but the last time I saw them before that they were getting dogpiled by minors, so I doubt it was Orthodox Zealots going berserk.
    I can make a lord, but only God can make a gentleman - King James VI of Scotland, England and Ireland

InTveresting Times, a Tverian AAR (EUIII) Violence! Bad accents! Nudity! What more could you possibly want? [Complete ]
    2013 EUIII OscAAR For Best Completed AAR AARLand Choice Awards 2012 (Round 1) Best Comedy AAR AARLand Choice Awards 2012 Q4 Best EUIII AAR WritAAR of the Week 15/1/12 13/5/12 Weekly AAR Showcase 1/4/12

Philosopher and History Freak warcry's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Since when you can go orthodox voluntary? More plausible is random religion change, like when u move slider.

'In the year of our Lord 1537, Regency Council elected to convert to Orthodoxy'. Neither F11 nor Print Screen seems to work on the History screen or I would show you.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler: Cold War

Quote Originally Posted by Fyregecko View Post
    'In the year of our Lord 1537, Regency Council elected to convert to Orthodoxy'. Neither F11 nor Print Screen seems to work on the History screen or I would show you.
    There are 2 ways to view the history : resign and a button on the right of the UI. One has to work.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Another WTF moment.

Just for the record, Jerusalem is here.

All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

+ Reply to Thread