• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
M3mP4pSF

In DW 5.0 it happened everytime at the start, now i think it's fixed.

It seems that in Syria, in the middle of the XVIIth century there was an older but much better version of Horatio Nelso ...
I keep asking how that poor ship managed to defeat a 200 fleet of Wargalleons ...
I invest each time 6000 ducats in rebuilding my fleet (from Carracks to Caravel, to Galleons and Wargalleons and so on) and i expect from them at least to sunk a galley :))

2u7ylut.jpg

It seems that in Syria, in the middle of the XVIIth century there was an older but much better version of Horatio Nelso ...
I keep asking how that poor ship managed to defeat a 200 fleet of Wargalleons ...
I invest each time 6000 ducats in rebuilding my fleet (from Carracks to Caravel, to Galleons and Wargalleons and so on) and i expect from them at least to sunk a galley :))

2u7ylut.jpg

Never stack more than 100 ships together, 50 is optimal

Not when you want to launch a blockade on the ... African Continent, isolate a Syrian fleet and keep the british off :)

That's gonna be hard,i'm Munster with two ireland provinces:(.

By the way,where are the name Drago in the files?Can't find pretender names.

Try looking at the "Serbian" culture or the corresponding culture group in the Culture file. AFAIK that file has names in it.