• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1A61249F0C6118283D97AB427C6EDC1F36A5EFAC

Check out the diplomacy. This has happened twice now.

One Kanem Bornu not good enough for them, eh? They want to fight two simultaneous wars for the same reason?

One Kanem Bornu not good enough for them, eh? They want to fight two simultaneous wars for the same reason?

maybe they just have a particular dislike for Kanem Bornu that they feel the need to mention Kanem Bornu twice in every sentence. Just to make sure that Kanem Bornu eventually gets conquered and Kanem Bornu can be... civilized. :p

they're also in a PU and at the same time at war with the HRE.

I call this one: Revenge of the East European OPMs.

zh7MI.jpg

Riga is carving out a Baltic empire and is invading Muscowy (although it's hard to see). Meanwhile Krakow is busy cleaning up Bohemia.

This screen demonstrates what happens to France when they dissappear from the map in H3 (yes, cheat downloaded events (Darken's Map Reveal Cheat event and Wiz's No Fog of War event used):

SSyNo.jpg

A world where Armagnac is invading Brittany (a year after this pic was taken), the Not-so-revolutionary France has just been born and the Second French Kingdom is sitting like a rubber duck. Oh and Aragon? Not terribly stable either.

Considering that the makers a polish is it really a surprise lol? Even Lithuania has become a Slavic culture in the mod. But considering that paradox interactive doesn't even know that, Scots are not Anglo-Saxons, that Romanians are not South Slavs, that Hungarians are not West Slavs, that Turks are not Arabs, that Manchus are not Chinese...I cant really blame them.

Neither of the Death and Taxes makers are Polish :/ We're both British

Wel I have been doing a hands off game and while checking to see if it hadnt crashed I have found the weirdest world I have ever seen.

5rvFL.jpg

First things first ROMANIA! AND ITS MASSIVE!

Q6lmW.jpg

And Iberia was founded by Granada, though it was catholic Granada. Oh and the Roman Empire has blobbed a little. Bavaria is also very close to forming Germany. I think Orleans must have inherrited France or something, its the only possible way i could see them achieving anything.

4qlKx.jpg

Russia stop eating the Hordes you're getting fat!

h4ojS.jpg

I didnt even think Danzig could form let alone be a constitutional republic far before that is possible in the game!

pqeyh.jpg

Best for last, Mughals and Hindustan formed in the same game and the Mughals aren't anywhere near their home land and instead decided that China was a much nicer place to live. I have no idea how any of those things actually happened.

Whilst D&T encourages the growth of large AI nations, I've never seen the AI behave quite like that before!

Don't lie, we all know you're secretly a pair of Polish nobles who have traveled forward in time in order to assure the Polish Commonwealth endures.

-.-
[video=youtube;_cWz9MrHskk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWz9MrHskk[/video]

NB I'll stop hijacking the thread now :/

Damn Polish time travellers....

I like the Rev France in 1512...nice!

eu32e.png

I got seriously pissed at trollemia and decided to demolish them. Last 3 provinces were left (Kiev to my vassal Russia and Bessarabia to my vassal Moldavia).
Podolia has been in that "battle" for years now.

scaled.php

New definition of Habsburgs in Iberia. First a PU, then Austria inherited, and miraculously cored them and their overseas provinces. Still under a Habsburg and still Austrian cultured even though I took their Austrian provinces and rebels got their Eastern European/Crimean provinces.