• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu3game2011101916513823.jpg

look at the name

Poland got serious buffs in D&T :/

Considering that the makers a polish is it really a surprise lol? Even Lithuania has become a Slavic culture in the mod. But considering that paradox interactive doesn't even know that, Scots are not Anglo-Saxons, that Romanians are not South Slavs, that Hungarians are not West Slavs, that Turks are not Arabs, that Manchus are not Chinese...I cant really blame them.

I didn't checked what has exactly happened, but I have never seen Nomad Lithuania:eek:hmy:

I saw it once and posted it here. ("My King, the Lithuania have appeared at our borders!" :p:wacko:)

Last edited:
Considering that the makers a polish is it really a surprise lol? Even Lithuania has become a Slavic culture in the mod. But considering that paradox interactive doesn't even know that, Scots are not Anglo-Saxons, that Romanians are not South Slavs, that Hungarians are not West Slavs, that Turks are not Arabs, that Manchus are not Chinese...I cant really blame them.

Actually, the makers of Death & Taxes are English and therefore harbour no patriotism of any kind - because here everyone takes the piss out of their country and the only patriots are racists. (Well, this is pretty much the case in America as well, come to think of it). But yeah, Poland has a lot of overlooked awesomeness like being the most democratic European power, having a small but absurdly awesome army and having a different sociopolitical hierarchy to everyone else.

[img*]http://i.imgur.com/wLumM.jpg[/img]

Explanation:

In the religious panel, you are shown the defender of your faith. Clicking this allows you to see this country on the map - by being able to see a country, you can sell them provinces; this allows American and African natives to border each other before the colonisation period even starts, by virtue of them holding the "same" religion.

Oh
I idn't know this! maybe ti could have helped me in my cherokee game:D