• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Great Britain in the game is the Hanoverian version (1707 - 1837), hence the large variety of Germanic and Puritan names. I generally strip out the more obnoxious names when playing as GBR.

Well those are some bad smugglers (highlighted option is "Stop them!")
XT21D.jpg

And some really bad government policies (highlighted option is "Let's fill our treasury")
OfDXj.png

If I didn't know better I'd think this Denmark was a player; they took mostly rich provinces and they still have both PUs almost 100 years into the game.

vvUoY.jpg

First time I've seen Denmark retain their Sweden PU at all.

Is it just me who can't get past page 1021 of this thread when clicking "last"? It currently shows 1026 as the absolute last page.

Does this mean the thread needs to be recreated?

Is it just me who can't get past page 1021 of this thread when clicking "last"? It currently shows 1026 as the absolute last page.

Does this mean the thread needs to be recreated?

I am also getting this problem.
I can't actually see if a solution was posted because I can't go farther than this post.
Actually, seems like pages 022-026 are like.. ghost pages.
Spooky.

I am also getting this problem.
I can't actually see if a solution was posted because I can't go farther than this post.
Actually, seems like pages 022-026 are like.. ghost pages.
Spooky.

It could be that enough posts have been deleted to create five pages of posts that the forum is still logging - at any rate, this thread seems like it's become far too long to really browse through anymore. Anyone mind a new one being made?

"The Comet" needs a new option - "What does it matter? Whatever I do my people will panic! (-1 stab)"

Or, even better, "Quick, burn something! (-1 stab)"