• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm jealous of you, Valiant. In my BRA->PRU->GER game in D&T Castille ate up Portugal, but absolutely refused to take Aragons last two provinces. Regardless of that, lovely borders you have there (except for independent Cornwall.)

More than 150 battles later, I only won 7.
But the war exhaustion isn't hurting me.
france...after 65 years is finally coming to end.
Then I can occupy Paris and get my cores.(The only reason I did this)
After nearly 100 years of fighting I occupied Paris (if I had signed the peace deals france gives me the mission would be no longer possible, but I succeeded.)
Getting france on their knees is another thing that will take a lot of time...

tyronesweden.jpg

So why are you still the Teutonic Order in the 18th Century? Didn't being Prussia or Germany appeal to you?

So why are you still the Teutonic Order in the 18th Century? Didn't being Prussia or Germany appeal to you?

my short answer would be: roleplaying.

and the long would be something like this: forming Prussia changes the government into a feudal monarchy which is not very appealing to a true narrowminded, serfdom-centric crusading order which I wanted to play. and forming Germany (and thus gaining territories deep inside the HRE) is also not very charming for a crusading order sworn to wipe out the heretics and heathens from the eastern side of Europe - which I wanted to do.

EDIT: I can be very stubborn If it comes to the rules I set up for myself.

Is that DT France a lot stronger?
65 years without a truce ...
A lot stronger, they also had extra morale thanks to the ideas I couldn't get because of my sliders.
I finally won around 1523, thanks to land tech 18 being overpowered.
It was worth it.
Now I can wait until the regency is gone and battle the even more brutal Burgundy.

And I'm beginning to pee my pants

Iberia is scary, and the AI is very hard to break in DT.(I don't hope they're a lucky nation)

pope.png

the reformed Pope ruling over an orthodox province, probably had an event turning the province orthodox, after being force converted by reformed zealots, now im kinda hoping to see him get force converted again by orthodox zealots

pope.png

the reformed Pope ruling over an orthodox province, probably had an event turning the province orthodox, after being force converted by reformed zealots, now im kinda hoping to see him get force converted again by orthodox zealots
That would be the best solution to to the East West Schism ever, it would be awesome if the papacy turned orthodox the popes title became Patriarch

As interesting as that would be, I think there should be something to make the Papal State unable to be a religion other than Catholic.
i think orthodox is at least plausible but for obvious reasons not reformed or Protestant haha XD

I don't know if this counts as strange, but I've never seen Denmark inherit either of its PU's, it usually dies or they break the union. Hopefully Sweden is next!

Also, Burgundy kicked the crap out of France... and formed Lotharingia! =O I love Death and Taxes formable nations heheh. Variable claims system is great!

313hs9e.png

I don't know if this counts as strange, but I've never seen Denmark inherit either of its PU's, it usually dies or they break the union. Hopefully Sweden is next!

If it goes anything like my current Russia game, Norway will secede first, then Sweden will break the PU, and eventually vassalise and annex both Norway and Denmark.

If it goes anything like my current Russia game, Norway will secede first, then Sweden will break the PU, and eventually vassalise and annex both Norway and Denmark.
With player help the AI Denmark can inherit that Sweden I think. Though I do agree that Sweden usually eat up all of Scandinavia as soon as it breaks the PU and that, at least to me, usually happens after Erik dies.