• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also look at that ukraine

new screen
eu3372.jpg

This

2011-08-28_00001.jpg

into this

All I know about how this happened is that I annexed Anhalt's capital on the way to forming Germany. Other than that, I genuinely have no idea what the hell was going on up there. Also, Nizhny Novgorod went on to form Russia.
2011-08-30_00001.jpg

Don't know how strange this is but it seemed pretty strange to me!

Provence ran away from my Burgundian Blob in Europe and relocated to South America from where they have become an economic powerhouse expanding to cover most of South America as well as colonising North America and parts of Africa. They have the second largest economy in the world at this point.

We also have an AI formed Russia in the East becoming something of a behemoth with the potential to threaten my Eastern frontiers, particularly if I form the HRE.

Attachments

• EU3_MAP_BUR_1641.3.1_1.jpg
    EU3_MAP_BUR_1641.3.1_1.jpg
    902 KB · Views: 217
Wel I have been doing a hands off game and while checking to see if it hadnt crashed I have found the weirdest world I have ever seen.

5rvFL.jpg

First things first ROMANIA! AND ITS MASSIVE!

Q6lmW.jpg

And Iberia was founded by Granada, though it was catholic Granada. Oh and the Roman Empire has blobbed a little. Bavaria is also very close to forming Germany. I think Orleans must have inherrited France or something, its the only possible way i could see them achieving anything.

4qlKx.jpg

Russia stop eating the Hordes you're getting fat!

h4ojS.jpg

I didnt even think Danzig could form let alone be a constitutional republic far before that is possible in the game!

pqeyh.jpg

Best for last, Mughals and Hindustan formed in the same game and the Mughals aren't anywhere near their home land and instead decided that China was a much nicer place to live. I have no idea how any of those things actually happened.

Those are about the best border's I've ever seen in EU3. The small number of huge and large-ish countries is great.

Africa and America make up for it practically every other province is owned by someone eles, its just not strange when the most powerful countries colonise america in long snaking groups of colonies.