• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
M4 Emperior said:
That was happened in a Aztec war versus Maya. They took Mosquito and sthg like Tlaxcala (ceded) and proclaimed The Greater Rebel Scumia. :rofl:

Oh... I know christians, etc can sieze animist/shamznist provinces, so I take it rebels can too?

Jews everywhere rejoiced as they forced the Mamelukes to recognize their importance...
Judea.jpg

It seems that I am very popular:
allies.jpg

Actually, there were more alliance offers, it's just that they couldn't fit the screen! :)

We, the great Muscovy lost the siege! Now the evil bastards of Muscovy control the province of Mogilyov! :rofl:

lolgilyov.jpg

How did taht happend?

lotharingiavh8.jpg

It seems as though Austria's plan to counter the Portuguese troops did not work out so well.

malihx0.png

I wonder which diplomats were responsible for this absolutely absurd alliance.

eu314yv2.jpg

Swahili makes a grand effort to march its ghost army all the way to Hungary. Unfortunately, they don't realise that the Ghostbusters are waiting for them in the city of Pécs...

NA has made my game insane! Note this post will eat your modem alive.

Beira has 2 cardinals.

beiracardinal.jpg

Then there are the crazy PUs.

chagatai%20pu%20timur.jpg

chimu%20pu%20inca.jpg

tripoli%20pu%20swahili1.jpg

tripoli%20pu%20swahili2.jpg

Certainly, Kevin Costner's performance was Oscar-worthy.

dances%20with%20more%20wolves.jpg

Check out the options in this diplomatic insult. I can pick a fight with my greatest ally Castille.

insult1.jpg

Or... improve my relation with Makassar? Ok...

insult2.jpg

Then i noticed Wurtemburg converting 3 times in a row. It went on to convert a 4th, 5th and 6th time.

wurt1.jpg

wurt2.jpg

Continued in next post

Wurtemburg's final pick, for now.

wurt3.jpg

The people of Novgorod are desperately trying to flee the cold.

novgorod1.jpg

novgorod2.jpg

Ever seen Qirat so big?

qirat1.jpg

qirat2.jpg

They got raped by Sibir later on though. Shame. Oh, did i mention they are noreligion?

I also decided not to interfere with natives in this game. Look what happened in West-Africa.

songhai.jpg

I think they will last a while seeing as they're not tribal and not pagan. And there's their army...

songhai%20might.jpg

Finally, this is totally awesome. Aztec ate it's neighbours and was later on inhereted by the Incas.

inca%20inherets%20aztec.jpg

I removed pagan annexation and improved tribal tech (despotism 0.6, federation 0.7, democracy 0.8) so i've got good hopes for them. They managed to get a white peace out of a war with the United States of Denmark already.