• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some odd things I've seen in a few games;

If I were playing Shawnee, I would have a similiar reaction.

Sienese Portugal in Africa. I'm more interested in how Siena wrested those colonies

Stunning display of AI survival instinct. Note that my army was in there single province.

Not that unusual in itself, but gave me a fright when they all popped up and I'm Moscowy! The horde survived two such rebel outbreaks, before I ate them.

Baden is the vassal and in the SOI of Switzerland... who doesn't exist.

World against England, nothing interesting here, but it's so colourful!

Some very early formed nations (1424, 1418 respectivly)

And an earlybird Hannover (1416)

France has almost completely relocated to Africa; They seem to be doing well for themselves there, however.

And here's an AI mega Ayut- unspellable

lol @ that shawnee :D

I don't even know anymore.
(I only used cash a few times so the beginning is easy, after that cashflow is gone I play without cheats.)
Also I didn't bully Burgundy into this.Only my neighbours hate me.I like to play non interventionist.

Relation is so low because I got in a personal union with Burgundy and they insulted me.I even helped them against france.

No thread is immune to closure. Do not post any more off-topic spam, and do not respond if others do it.

You will stay on-topic and be respectful and civil to each other or I will close this thread and hand out infractions.

popesmokesdope.png

THE POPE SMOKES DOPE

The Southern and Northern dynasty... of Italy!
uu.jpg