+ Reply to Thread
Page 1012 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 912 937 962 987 1002 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1022 1037 1062 1087 1112 ... LastLast
Results 20,221 to 20,240 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The mods will laugh. I hope. All hail king Rebelos!
    ...A flower of iron, a flower of death, beautiful, unbendable and deadly.

So first you announce Crusader Kings 2, then a game with Crusader Kings elements set in feudal Japan. Why not just go the whole hog and give away a rock of Paradox brand crack with every pre order?
    -Philios82

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by NezzeOne View Post
    Good Lord, how did they lose so many men while you, in comparison, pretty much got off scot free? Is Mr. Nasange an awesome general or something?
    Yeah, my general was 6 shock, my army was 75% cavalry, and I attacked them in a farm province, so I was pretty much set up to inflict massive casualties. It was Military Drill that kept them from breaking and let the fight last long enough that I actually ran out of morale first (barely.) Good timing on that fight too, since I got my massive succession crisis about 5 months later, hehe. Didn't have to worry about Austria's army butting in.

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    Actually, considering it's July 29th, they would've likely lost if they pursued. Austria's actually making a smart decision retreating back into their own lands.
    I believe he was commenting on the fact that 98% of Austria's entire army died on that field, while his two divisions only suffered 30% casualties yet somehow still lost.

Edit:

All hail king Rebelos!
    Last edited by qoou; 03-10-2011 at 06:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujin95 View Post
    Yeah, my general was 6 shock, my army was 75% cavalry, and I attacked them in a farm province, so I was pretty much set up to inflict massive casualties. It was Military Drill that kept them from breaking and let the fight last long enough that I actually ran out of morale first (barely.) Good timing on that fight too, since I got my massive succession crisis about 5 months later, hehe. Didn't have to worry about Austria's army butting in.
    Out of curiosity, after that did you ever take Vienna?

Edit: HNNNGH PEER PRESSURE

ALL HAIL KING REBELOS, LORD OF SIBERIAN REBELS!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

*joins bandwagon*
    Hail king Rebelos!
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

The king died a mere seven days later.

I'm quite thankful the game forgets the age of heirs when they become king...
    Last edited by Glinn Mgraw; 03-10-2011 at 07:00.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

How is Tver still around in 1633? And how did Saxony get an army there? Through, uh, what, Polotsk?
    “Whenever the Germans found the Canadian Corps coming into the line they prepared for the worst.”
    -British Prime Minister David Lloyd George

1 Student
    Nationality: Anglo Canadian
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Social Democratic
    Issues: Pro Military
    Militancy: 0 (+0)
    Consciousness: 9 (+1.63)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperhawkZ View Post
    How is Tver still around in 1633? And how did Saxony get an army there? Through, uh, what, Polotsk?
    My vassals are many.

And Polotsk were my allies for a long time - they and Sweden have eaten into the Hordes.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by ViperhawkZ View Post
    maybe tver is just released as a result of a war, or they are vassalized by Prussia earlier so no one touched them afterward

I guess there was a war involved in at least both Tver and Saxony,
    PAX SINICA - EU4 Mod about China, Sinosphere and other stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Glinn Mgraw View Post
    My vassals are many.

And Polotsk were my allies for a long time - they and Sweden have eaten into the Hordes.
    Interesting, also, that Polotsk's capital is in Moscow.
    “Whenever the Germans found the Canadian Corps coming into the line they prepared for the worst.”

1 Student

Was playing a Hindustan game, and decided to take a look at what was going on over in Europe.

Was definitely surprised to see that.

Looks like the Holy Roman Empire is letting everyone in these days...

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasing View Post
    Is that Death & Taxes?
    Yes, it is. Better ideas and slider effects is worth a try. An extra mod is added, and it's the faster graphics mod (not sure where the mod thread is, but it should be easy to find

The last two broke my brain. Especially number two. I mean, I know how it happens but....jeez, what are the odds? XD

Also, is Granada still Sunni? Or no? I assume not -- I'm going on a limb here and saying it's Catholic.

The last two broke my brain. Especially number two. I mean, I know how it happens but....jeez, what are the odds? XD

Also, is Granada still Sunni? Or no? I assume not -- I'm going on a limb here and saying it's Catholic.
    The odds aren't actually all that bad, since the HRE is the perfect area for that GH province to get occupied by a minor that can't afford to colonize it and thus to persist as an occupied OPM forever.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Out of curiosity, after that did you ever take Vienna?

Edit: HNNNGH PEER PRESSURE

ALL HAIL KING REBELOS, LORD OF SIBERIAN REBELS!
    It took me a couple of years to deal with the succession crisis, but once I cleared that up I turned my attention back to Austria, and now I'm sieging about half their provinces at the point I stopped and saved. I need to stagger the capture times so can make sure I have magistrates when they turn, so I can remove them from the Empire before taking a stab hit. Once I take the gold provinces I'll probably turn my attention to Greece for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Indrae View Post
    Was playing a Hindustan game, and decided to take a look at what was going on over in Europe.

Was definitely surprised to see that.
    It's the most perfect Iberia ever. If Normandy were to release Navarre...

1 Student

This is what happens when I don't play in Europe?

Ghost Songhai (they haven't existed for ~20 years). France in Calais and Wessex, but missing a good chunk of central France (10 years ago there was only one French minor still left, Foix, and France owned most of southern Burgundy). Milan, Austria, Genoa, and the Pope all thriving. Ulm still an OPM, but no longer in Ulm. Alsace expanding even though Burgundy is doing well. Sweden owning all of Scandinavia instead of having gone rampaging through Novgorod like usual. Golden Horde conquering the Balkans and TO in the 1480s (10 years ago the GH looked quite squashed). Balkanized England; not all that weird actually. Silesia expanding. Genoa in Venice. Bulgaria alive. The Golden Horde owning an island!! Extremely strong Timurids with no rebel problems eating up extremely large Vij. Oman owning the whole Arabian peninsula already. Ethiopia blobbing (you can see their tip up in Egypt). This is in the fog of war, but Malacca the 3PM and Brunei the island have an alliance and have neatly split all of south-East Asia down the middle. There is only minor left in the entire IndoChinese fog.

I am never playing outside of Europe again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    The odds aren't actually all that bad, since the HRE is the perfect area for that GH province to get occupied by a minor that can't afford to colonize it and thus to persist as an occupied OPM forever.
    Basically. Finally Bohemia annexed Salzburg and colonised it about six months before my truce with the GH was up.

Also, does the Golden Horde usually sack Constantinople with 50k troops? Because that was painful.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

looks like the czechs are chasing ghost ships in the mist...
    You can call me Dan.

If you want to see my Tripoli (not so) horribly fail... PiRAAtes! Ongoing again. Hopefully.

+ Reply to Thread