• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Duke of Wellington said:
2000th post.

Damn you. I saw the "1999 replies" in the subscriptions page and forgot to add one for the original post. Got all excited about having number 2000 and then get here and what do I find? Somebody already has it is what I found! :mad: :D

Oh yeah, and going back to the "Huge group of nations comprising nearly half of the known world bitch-slapping a small, defenseless nation" theme, I was cleaning out my screenshots folder and found this hanging around:

EU3_236.png

Not quite as pathetic looking as Montenegro getting spanked like I showed before, and in fact was not pathetic at all- Candar made peace for two Ottoman provinces, then had to release Trebizond in peace deal with Lithuania just before this SS was taken but then re-conquered it a little later. They ended up with Genoa taking much of their land, and Aragon finished them off, but this was all after 20 or so years of Candar as a major power.

EDIT: Notice that all three screenies I've posted along this line come from one game as Frankfurt. That is one wierd game, and most of it I have not contributed to, other than the Teuton bit- after annexing part of Hesse and all of Cleves, my BB was very close to the limit (This is MM4) so I just sat around and payed off loans for a couple decades. The thing was, the Teutons declared war on me and marched troops around Germany. At peacetime, the only way for their 14,000 troops to get out of the Palatinate was through my land, they had crossed it during the war but now that we were at peace they couldn't. So their entire army except 2,000 soldiers were trapped in southwestern Germany while Mazovia conquered their nation. I had a good laugh at this because this was only my 3rd game since updating to 1.3 and the huge armies had been a nasty shock, and I got beat up on for the first 2/3 of the war. It was good to watch them get a taste of what they gave me.

Last edited:
I present to you first, the before image.

EU3_3.png

and now the after image

EU3_5.png

all done by the AI, i THINK meath was taken over by rebels and revolted to tyrone, for a long time britnney held the last province needed, and they were allies of tyrone. but finally, a game where the AI can and does form ireland...for all of your viewing pleasures.

piff133 said:
That's so frustrating. I had a game where Tyrone had all of the Irish provences, so I checked the save game file....they turned down the unification event!!

haha i have heard of the same thing happening to other people to. This is the first time i have seen an irish kingdom actually unite ireland. Even stranger, i have played for a hundred years and i am actually doing good....woooooo, first time since NA

First time I've seen a unified Ireland :D

DLDante said:
Nice name for a ship...

t_-3HYTc5D8jFDeF-oeE30amb7QXZpBa
I had that ship some times. I think there only is a number of different names on the pirates ships so after a while you start to get the same again.

I wonder if its possible to have two ships with the same name...

Woad-Warrier said:
How'd you check the save game files to see if they declined the event?

I found TYRone's spot in the file and checked its flags. Among the flags was Irish_unification=declined or something like that.

And yeah, I've have multiple Pirate ships in my navy that had the same name.

Wetew said:
I had that ship some times. I think there only is a number of different names on the pirates ships so after a while you start to get the same again.

I wonder if its possible to have two ships with the same name...
After getting my coasts spammed with pirates, i once had three "Foul Whore" in my fleet :D

gigau said:
After getting my coasts spammed with pirates, i once had three "Foul Whore" in my fleet :D

Almost enough to begin your own floating brothel <wink> ;) <wink> ;)

M4 Emperior said:
REbeL ScuM!!!

buntownicycb3.jpg

Never seen that before. Did you cheat it in, or did it happen on its own?

(PS: Also never seen a Polish-version screenshot before. I will refrain from any "How many Polish people does it take to screw in a lightbulb" jokes because I figure that actual Polish folks will not be as used to playful ridicule as the Cleveland, Ohio, Polish-Americans I am used to making fun of. To any Polish-Americans reading this, :p :eek: :D )

EDIT: Oh yeah, and you may want to remove the URL tags from around your screenshots, just IMG will show them in the forums wthout a link.

Well, thoose rebel scum are actualy quite tolerant people apparently.

Sondrety said:
Well, thoose rebel scum are actualy quite tolerant people apparently.

:rofl:

Hadn't noticed that, good eyes.

:rofl:

adventchild667 said:

For me too, it's the first time I've seen unified Ireland, though once Munster did it but for some reason decided not to unify.