+ Reply to Thread
Page 1007 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 907 932 957 982 997 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1017 1032 1057 1082 1107 ... LastLast
Results 20,121 to 20,140 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith Darksea View Post
    Hang on, you didn't mention the strangest thing about that screenshot - the AI appears to have formed Russia!
    Happens quite frequently on Low Aggression, same with the Netherlands. Try it some time!

I guess when you have a lot of royal marrages, this happens (note that I am playing as Austria).

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovecheese View Post
    I guess when you have a lot of royal marrages, this happens (note that I am playing as Austria).

Ah, how I wish that happened more often. In all my DW games, I've only seen one war of succession. It was between two AI (HRE Savoy and mega-Bavaria), but it was epic enough to leave me wanting more.

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indrae View Post
    So, in my Byzantine game, I sent some patriot rebels to take Rhodes. That was 40 years ago, and when I load up, it appears that the Knights really don't want to give up that island.
    That has actually happened to me three times now, I think there something about how they are set up to prevent take-overs such as that.

EU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by qoou View Post
    Ah, how I wish that happened more often. In all my DW games, I've only seen one war of succession. It was between two AI (HRE Savoy and mega-Bavaria), but it was epic enough to leave me wanting more.
    That screenshot is from IN, where succession wars are rather common.

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    That has actually happened to me three times now, I think there something about how they are set up to prevent take-overs such as that.
    There need to be more people sieging a fort than there is defending it; so you pop up a 2k rebel army on Rhodes and some die to their army and now you have 1500 trying to siege a fort with 2000 defenders... -> the siege will last indefinitely.

Displayed -0.02 war exhaustion from DotF, but when I check it in the panel where you "buy" DotF it shows -0.03? Which one now is correct?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	z2.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	270.3 KB
ID:	40472
    Cyprus conquered!

Name:	z1.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	40473
    Chagatai helping their allies Sibir killing rebels!

Name:	zzz.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	281.4 KB
ID:	40474
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    (John 3:16)

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vityaz90 View Post
    Displayed -0.02 war exhaustion from DotF, but when I check it in the panel where you "buy" DotF it shows -0.03? Which one now is correct?
    Attachment 40472
    Cyprus conquered!
    Attachment 40473
    Chagatai helping their allies Sibir killing rebels!
    Attachment 40474
    The last two I would not qualify as "strange"...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    The last two I would not qualify as "strange"...
    Cyprus conquered by Ottomans and also having catholic religion and cosmopolitaine culture? Any of these alone would be really strange

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by qoou View Post
    I second that motion. More succession wars!

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Cyprus conquered by Ottomans and also having catholic religion and cosmopolitaine culture? Any of these alone would be really strange
    Cyprus starts with catholic religion and cosmopolitaine culture

CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

Not really a strange screenshot but I find it awesome nonetheless. Go Aachen!

Quote Originally Posted by Arimahn View Post
    Not really a strange screenshot but I find it awesome nonetheless. Go Aachen!
    It would have been extremely strange if it actually was an AI Aachen, but that is not the case. That value on alexandria is pretty rare tough.

Total own gang bang on Ottos.

Nothing strange with that. Just Eu3 doing it's thing. ^^

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Cade Shadow View Post
    Cyprus starts with catholic religion and cosmopolitaine culture
    No it starts with both greek culture and orthodox region.

The nation starts catholic and french though

Quote Originally Posted by Selukon View Post
    The nation starts catholic and french though
    Much like how the Knights start off Maltese and Catholic, yet Rhodes is Greek and Orthodox.

Quote Originally Posted by Drattius View Post
    Total own gang bang on Ottos.
    This is (sadly) very common

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    This is (sadly) very common
    Why? Just because, Scandinavian/Spanish countries like owning some beach (never mind their own land)
    btw, SWITZERLAND? LOL

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

+ Reply to Thread