• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nope, Granadas state religion is still Muslim - despite its population being mostly catholic. That instability allowed France to walk in fairly easily as seen in screenie 2.

You mean Muslim Granada actually survived? Then that definitely is a strange screenshot.

eu37.jpg

The combined Rigan/Hungarian invasion of Scandinavian Anatolia. :wacko:

BEHOLD THE TERRIFYING AND MIGHTY.....Corsican....empire?

EU3_COREurope.png

EU3_CORSAmerica.png

As you maay have noticed, Normandy and Brittany are both also going quite strong. They were also superpowers on the African continent, until...

EU3_ZANAfrica.png

This looks like player interaction here. I think he/she is the all consuming British Empire. I'm impressed by the 0 infamy score and the apparent none-abuse of PU's.

No, I inherited all the Irish nations, Scotland, some of the French OPMs and Portugal. I'm guessing that because Portugal became an accepted culture, I kept getting cores on Castille, which I took. Aside from a few aggression wars against Sweden and Holland (and taking some of Castille's African territory), I've been playing as a colonial power, only taking provinces I have cores on, hence the 0-infamy. Also helps when you have a lvl 6 Diplomat who's been active for about 120 years :p Last battle in which I took any non-cores was ~100 years, plenty of time to lower the infamy in the mean-time.

I love how France is a OPM (In Europe) and Castille a 4PM.

If you're referring to that narrow stretch above Ulm, that's actually Frankfurt.

There's also one deliciously screwed-up event in my game, but I'm waiting for the 1,000th page to show it :p

So I was playing a Holland game, got distracted conquering SE Asia for a few years. Took a look back at Europe and saw this in Spain..
Knights? Really? Christian Granada seems to have been released by Sweden

scaled.php