• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu33a.jpg

There's so many things that are wrong in this screenshot...

Somenoe asked what would happen in page 1000 some pages ago, now i would not be suprised to see a AI Europe with 1800 historical borders in 1550... :blink:

Somenoe asked what would happen in page 1000 some pages ago, now i would not be suprised to see a AI Europe with 1800 historical borders in 1550... :blink:

So.... what do we have here...

1. massive Spain, not weirdly unusual actually it happens alot.
2. Normandy has eaten France, now that is unusual!
3. Nice great britain and Bavaria is the no.1 German power nice :)
4. Massive Bohemia and Hungary have moved east into Ukraine... weird indeed, not the bohemia part as much as the hungary one ;)
5. Tiny pathetic Ferrara has almost united Italy, unusual.
6. And WHAT THE HELL ARE SCANDINAVIA DOING OWNING NORTHERN TURKEY??? That is weird.
7. Bar? It actually survived past the first week? And it has grown???
8. And the entire continet is a mess... looks like a really nice game :)

If you think Spain forming is usual then I want to play the games that you play. In my games Castille is too busy taking North Africa, Anatolia, and Denmark (yes, Denmark) to bother in Iberia and usually leaves Aragon alive with just Barcelona and the Baleares.

Also on Low Aggressiveness France pretty consistently eats Iberia and northern Italy.

Last edited:
If you think Spain forming is usual then I want to play the games that you play. In my games Castille is too busy taking North Africa, Anatolia, and Denmark (yes, Denmark) to bother in Iberia and usually leaves Aragon alive with just Barcelona and the Baleares.

Also on Low Aggressiveness France pretty consistently eats Iberia and northern Italy.

My friend's shown me screens of Castillian Novgorod from one of his games :/

Looks like Kazakh got a bit lost.

--

Here are some from my SP games. Low aggression does strange things:

My Sweden game in 1719 (I restricted the ways I was allowed to expand extremely heavily, hence my small size and my having built every possible improvement already):

-Kola is still uncolonized. Not really sure why.
-Successful Russia (he's just finishing eating the Mongol Khanate and will border Ming/Manchu in a second).
-France owns Osel (really not sure how that happened).
-Russian minors. It isn't as strange that they exist (if I had a dime for every time the AI formed a nation and then collapsed...), but how they exist; that is to say that Russia never owned any of those provinces, nor did Muscovy (their predecessor).
-Successful Ottomans.
-Successful Transylvania (unfortunately not quite successful enough to form Romania... it's extremely tempting to take the needed provinces and sell them to them).
-The light green in northeastern Germany is... Hannover! (Not sure how that happened)
lx2RE.jpg

Here's my Japan game in 1432:
-Poland-Lithuania singlehandedly defeated the GH, and in only 33 years?
-The Timurids are also dead (hence why the Ottomans' name looks weird; they still have Bosnia/Serbia vassalized).
-(Semi-)successful Tripoli. Sure, it's only Tunisia, but usually they just die.
-Epirus is still independent, despite every significant power in the region having cores on it.
-Venice took a chunk of Aragon.
-Georgia is still alive and in one piece (although they seem to have rebel issues).

RCZA7.jpg

Although when you think about it these games make a twisted sort of sense in Low Aggression.

My friend's shown me screens of Castillian Novgorod from one of his games :/

Castille got parts of novgorod in my german game, formed spain, spain then collapsed and ended up with it's capital being Novgorod, Novgorod the nation rebelled in archanglsk and eventually ate spain (castille/granada/galicia/catalunya had replaced it in iberia) then the province of Novgorod, which was Castillian cultured, rebelled between Castille and Novgorod multiple times, until Ukraine took it.

Well I have a couple of strange ones from my recent Muscowy -> Russia game.

First up:
2011-09-10_00001.jpg

Note, uber successful Granada and Breton Africa... of all things...

Secondly:
2011-09-11_00001.jpg

Same game, just later... Suddenly successful Algiers?

Nope, Granadas state religion is still Muslim - despite its population being mostly catholic. That instability allowed France to walk in fairly easily as seen in screenie 2.