• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu39.jpg

...Help!

(It's gotten worse since then).

I don't have a screenshot, but I'm sure you can all picture this:

King George wisely did decide to send delegate to the pope.
King George, against better judgement sent a delegate to the pope.
King George made the controversial decision to send a delegate to the pope.
King George, against better judgement sent a delegate to the pope.
King George made the most cunning decision to send delegate to the pope.

"Sire, the pope seems to have grown distant to our interests. Perhaps we should send a delegate?"
"Excellent, send five"
"NO! That's too many! He'll think we're desperate!"
"Or maybe his holiness will be inspired by our dedication to win his favor?"
"He will only be annoyed!"
"At least we won't have so many of those annoying priests chanting around the castle."

Very weird stuff on there.

Only Snakeohemia is perfectly normal (and it already started on swallowing GH), Castille unable to finish off Aragon and I bet they own most of Northern Africa. Some things just don't change. :) But the Burgundian inheritance of Austria is a little bit exactly the other way around than it should be, no? :D

Bigger Scotland?
Wales and Cornwall?

British Isles have been unstable since the beginning of the game.

northumbeng.jpg

Northumberland had cores on every one of those provinces.

utrechteng.jpg

Utrecht was a Scottish ally.

horribler.jpg

The current horrible situation of Europe+Middle East (complete with Irish Scotland).

AI formed Bulgaria?

That one was my work - forced Bohemia to release them.

You see , its everythingreversed-day. Crete conquers venice , burgundy inherits austria , and scotland will form GBR

What's unusual about Scotland forming GB? Pretty standard as long as GB is formed at all in my games.

I decided to try a hands-off game as Japan, only to notice at one point that I have ended up at war with the Mongol Khanate. I have no clue how they even got there in the first place. :confused:

EU3_4.gif