+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 901 926 951 976 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1026 1051 1076 1101 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,020 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

wow

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

The great, tibetan empire!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibetan_Empire

Thats in 2034.
    Tibet Strikes Back.
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNinja View Post

Oh yeah.
    So that is what happens when you hit 1000 pages in a strange screenshots thread...

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Firstly.

DAT ENGLAND. They dominated the 100 years war. Also Dauphine is also worth noting. France is madness.

Secondly, get your shit together Papal State. Decide who run this house that god built.

And lastly, I didn't even know this union was possible in MEIOU. Needless to say I was shocked.

Shortly after England was swarmed by Apocalyptic Heretics and Welsh Nationalists. They have yet to win their rebellion though.

The papalstate is thanks to a schism, much like the Avignon anti-pope, even the Coat of Arms are different!

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

the ghost pages...

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    the ghost pages...
    are*puts sunglasses on* ghosts.
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Wait what mod is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocky View Post

And lastly, I didn't even know this union was possible in MEIOU. Needless to say I was shocked.

Shortly after England was swarmed by Apocalyptic Heretics and Welsh Nationalists. They have yet to win their rebellion though.
    Totally possible. In fact, I have a current game going on where I did -exactly- that. After the Anglo-French Union forms, England has pretty much won the game. You should be frightened, because they get cores on -everything- in France. -Everything-.

Also, Eliphas8, that'd be MEIOU.

Master Sergeant Shooter Person Rockingluke's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaSengoku

Englands navy plus Frances land forces. I can see why they would be unstoppable
    Come join us in Werewolf! We don't bite, much!
    Wins: Survived to the end in Werewolf CXII: Refugees as a Cursed Villager
    Losses: Overwhelmed by wolves as a Plotter Villager in Werewolf-CXX-Shipwrecked
    Total Wins/Losses: 1/1

Go Byzantines!!!!

[IMG][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/225/buzy.jpg/]

From my Portugal game.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

^ Ilovecheese, please come back into this thread with a globalspanning AI Byzantium and we'll talk. .

Quote Originally Posted by danswe View Post
    It's a bug where u burn a colony on horde land and u get infamy as if u burned the whole city. It's rather annoying when it happens.
    Huh. I was unaware of this bug. Good to know.

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Not that strange but i didn't think that even Castile would conquer Denmark seeing that its a bit far away.
    Knowledge is my weapon and God my ally!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceofSparta View Post

Not that strange but i didn't think that even Castile would conquer Denmark seeing that its a bit far away.
    Also those provinces are dirt poor. Not worth to conquer them...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

^ Rubbish. The surrounding provinces are certainly worth it, for the Sound Toll. It doesn't matter if those provinces are individually weak.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

There is a bug (in my opinion) where Castille conquers provinces in Scandinavia every game I play.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNinja View Post

Oh yeah.
    And here we've got someone from some pages ago telling me this nonsense about Tibet not being able to expand. EU3, baby...EU3.
    A rebel without a cause.

Quote Originally Posted by xcrissxcrossx View Post
    There is a bug (in my opinion) where Castille conquers provinces in Scandinavia every game I play.
    AI + naval attrition = fail AI navies. Thus, naval attrition is removed for AI. The result is what you see. (one of those 'the lesser of two evils' situations, though not everyone agrees with Pdox's call)
    俺はMEIOUずきだ。

+ Reply to Thread