• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First time I have ever seen scotland become this powerfull:
0ED587C9550A49AE58189BB17BF7381ED72AD3E0

Long Seige:
A8D33726CD916A938E8CCD476A1896BB33D70AA4

I like how your golden horde is seeping into germany :]

my goal was to reach the atlantic (holland), and on the way I tried to bypass Bohemia and its Imperial Army :)

Sadly there's a bug that when you burn a colony in a high population province you can get a ridiculous amount of infamy for it :( (I got 999 infamy for burning a colony in one of those 999999 provinces in china)

ah, that explains the space-rocketing of my infamy when I fought with denmark-sweden-norway over Lübeck

Much rabble. How you manage them?

since there are some hundred-and-fifty thousand noble rebels roaming around my steppes with REALLY good generals, now I will have myself a bottle of beer and think over the situation:happy: - maybe let them brake the government but I guess that won't deal with the infamy problem...

EDIT: should I cheat to get the infamy down? I've never modified anything in the game - is this even possible?

The long sieges are due to the AI insisting on only using 1 troop to siege L1 forts ... so if they get reduced to 233 troops out of 1000, and replenish at the rate of 10 troops a month, that means, against a full strength fort, it'll take 77 months, or 6.4 years ... out of the 12 years your screenshot showed.

The AI needs to be adjusted so that it's actually +1 whatever the fort level is. So against L1 forts, it's 2 troops, L4 forts, it's 5 troops... etc. The player would surely do this.

The long sieges are due to the AI insisting on only using 1 troop to siege L1 forts ... so if they get reduced to 233 troops out of 1000, and replenish at the rate of 10 troops a month, that means, against a full strength fort, it'll take 77 months, or 6.4 years ... out of the 12 years your screenshot showed.

The AI needs to be adjusted so that it's actually +1 whatever the fort level is. So against L1 forts, it's 2 troops, L4 forts, it's 5 troops... etc. The player would surely do this.

Sometimes it uses 1-2 brigades for sieging 2-3 lvl forts...

-Your huge amount of money
-#OTSK
-You've formed GB in 1418
I was going to say you being Emperor but then I remembered that the first (bohemian) emperor dies early in the game.
Prussia has formed too early
Austria not getting any votes :p
Did I miss anything?

Both of you missed how I nommed France and released some of its countries, like Champagne. You can't see that I mutilated Burgundy and the number of vassals I have. The two German vassals are why I'm emperor (because the Hansa was being insolent swine).

How did you get that much gold in 19 years!? You must also have been exceptionally fast working to conquer Scotland, Ireland and France in that time also... And how did you get cores so quickly, seeing as the Conquer Scotland! mission doesn't appear till 1603 in Divine Wind?

It's still a GB in 1418 with 160k Gold, unless he got reaaaaaly lucky with border disputes and Goldrushes/Benign Neglect it's just plain old cheating.

It's actually 1,637,344 gold, and yes, I did cheat. I also enabled protestantism and that is why Prussia formed. Also, you can't see that all my techs are at 70+. I also edited defines.txt to give cores in 15 years. East Europe is the way it is because I gave the Golden Horde 1000 BB (because I despise hordes).My monarch's stats are at 9/9/9 and there are some other things I did. I cheat a lot and this is no exception.

I thought this was pretty cool.

venicevenezuela.jpg

[In] 1499, an expedition led by Alonso de Ojeda visited the Venezuelan coast. The stilt houses in the area of Lake Maracaibo reminded the navigator Amerigo Vespucci of the city of Venice, (Italian: Venezia), so he named the region "Venezuela", meaning "little Venice" in Italian. (wikipedia)

A late reply from my earlier screenshot: There was a bug in the mod that made Russia have all tech 3, while the other nations had tech 200-300. So that's why Russia was easily conquered. They fixed that in a new patch, though, so I might make a new hands-off.

Anyways, here's Canada in a colder place.
euiiicanadaingreenland.png