• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nuke74 said:
I sadly can not post in the mods forum yet, so I would like to ask if that mod can work on already saved games or does it have to be a new game?

You need to start a new game.

And that is a very interesting situation England has. Are you sure that Trebizond does not have any weird colonies?

piff133 said:
You need to start a new game.

And that is a very interesting situation England has. Are you sure that Trebizond does not have any weird colonies?

Nope, I remember it giving me the the option to annex them during a war I had with England and trebizond a while back. I have looked through msot of the map and the ledger, the country does not exist, and I am pretty sure I have every province and water province explored.

Nuke74 said:
Nope, I remember it giving me the the option to annex them during a war I had with England and trebizond a while back. I have looked through msot of the map and the ledger, the country does not exist, and I am pretty sure I have every province and water province explored.

That bug sometimes happen when you annex a country. The alliance for some reason doesn't go away from the save game view, but in game it doesn't show it. I had this when I played some games it show some countries that I formerly had as vassals but had diploannexed them.

interesting stuff

well appearently morea can be vassalized twice and then annexed.
EU3_10.png

EU3_11.png

EU3_12.png

heres something else how does a land locked country vassalize a country on an island. Look who tyrone is a vassal of.
EU3_13.png

this game is just alittle odd

evilknight said:
well appearently morea can be vassalized twice and then annexed.
One can't make a separate peace with a vassal. But i think that if a nation accepts to become a vassal in a peace deal, but remains at war... then the protection of the liege doesn't work, until the new vassal is completely at peace.

Looks like Morea was vassalized thrice, not twice.

(In the bottom of your third shot, it was vassalized by Genoa.) :p

evilknight said:
heres something else how does a land locked country vassalize a country on an island. Look who tyrone is a vassal of.
Does The Palatinate have any allies that might be able to reach Ireland?

adventchild667 said:
CHEATER MONEY CHEATS CHEATER!!!! not that i care though. yeah i have seen a country vassilized twice but never 3 times -gasp- hmmm

It was just twice if you look with attention to it.

Looks like 15th century Castille was a very liberal place in the end:

... damn soap operas.