• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
emperorkg6.jpg

Phun

brisduv said:
I don't know the rules for HRE yet, but it shouldn't the emperor nation AND the electors all be Roman Catholic?
Not really. Saxony and Brandenburg remained the Electorates of HRE until its end (and The Palatinate was the Electorate until its crushing defeat in the 30 Years War) despite being Protestant.

gdo01 said:
Is it me or did none of the electors vote for Athens at all?

I see two votes for one of the electors but I don't think electors can become emperor. But again did anyone vote for Athens at all?
An Elector can become the Emperor - he just can't vote for himself.

Shame anonymous4401 isn't around for this little gem.

How long will it be before Rebel Scum gets elected emperor?

Fulcrumvale said:
How long will it be before Rebel Scum gets elected emperor?
Not very if I have anything to do with it! :cool: :p

If every nation has relations still with the rebels, and the electors like the rebels more than they like each other it should (with a few annexations) be possible to get them elected. I'll see what I can do......

jonti-h said:
Not very if I have anything to do with it! :cool: :p

If every nation has relations still with the rebels, and the electors like the rebels more than they like each other it should (with a few annexations) be possible to get them elected. I'll see what I can do......
Well, get to it then! :D

DrunkenOne said:
Shawnee, Cherokee, and Creek have 5, 5, 4 merchants in andalusia and now basically have exclusive control over the most lucrative trade center. Yay for complete retardedness in game design, natives across the ocean without any way of even reaching spain > advanced local european traders obviously.
The Same happen in my game....the creeks completely taken the Andalucia and Lisbon CoT....

Nimic said:
This happens often enough, but it amazes me what the EU3-time generals would call a "victory".

Would you believe I had the all-cavalry army?

B]

Another Pyrrhic victory. I guess the Poles just started crying and gave up after seeing all the slaughter.

On a different note, is "combats" really the word the outliner uses?

Maybe it's just my American dialect and vocabulary (and Southern American at that), but "combats" sounds a little silly, especially when every major military confrontation in history is called "Battle of ______."

You mean crazy battles? Since it's random, and we now get to see the dice, from time to time odd things happen. The lithuanians had some cavalry and what I'm guessing was a much better general than mine. Don't know how I managed to win, to be honest :D

irishemperorhl0.png

The Ethiopian guy stole my thunder. :( This is still pretty weird, though. In order to form Ireland, I've had to annex like mad (and fight multiple offensive wars against England). Without trying at all I'm suddenly Emperor? I have negative relations with everyone who voted for me!

Sabaron said:
irishemperorhl0.png

The Ethiopian guy stole my thunder. :( This is still pretty weird, though. In order to form Ireland, I've had to annex like mad (and fight multiple offensive wars against England). Without trying at all I'm suddenly Emperor? I have negative relations with everyone who voted for me!

And those you had good relations with didnt vote for you :D !

EDIT: It also looks like the states in the empire have gone berserking! Look at those member states remaining compared to how many it is from the beggining. :eek:

Without intervention I have played to a point where there were close to twice the number of electors in the empire than non-alector member states.