• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
brisduv said:
I don't know the rules for HRE yet, but it shouldn't the emperor nation AND the electors all be Roman Catholic?

I dont think so. In history, the Holy Roman Emperor decided that each of the individual states should be allowed to select their religion without consequences. Thats why in modern germany, you can have a protestant area right next to a catholic area. However, for the most part, the north went protestant, and the south catholic.

Some from my Ryukyu game.

This happened when I edited the save game at the very beginning to make Novgorod lucky:
EU3_5.png

This is what happened to the rest of Europe in said game (that's Qara Koyunlu and the Golden Horde in Lithuania; Venice later formed Italy):
EU3_6.png

Here's a religion map of Europe. This screenshot was taken a few decades after the previous one:
EU3_7.png

And in retaliation for Cornwall invading the Barbary Coast in my last game, Algiers has moved its capital to:
EU3_8.png

That Algerian Capital is great :D :rofl:

Remember that 3/3/3 king? He beat mega-Timur, Ming and the powerful triple alliance of big Bihar, Tibet-eating Rajputana and 66% of India + Java owning Vijayanagar. He conquered more provinces than any other king. He's probably my most succesful king ever. :rofl:

Louis%20XVII.jpg

Has anyone ever seen an AI released nation like Cornwall or Northumberland ever get more than 10 provinces? That would be odd but oddly i have never seen that happen, ive never seen a country that didn't exist at the start of the game get anymore than 3 provinces

jadam said:
In that case the government of france was good enough to handle the king it seems:)
It was bloody annoying that 60% of the conversions failed though...

Btw, check this out. I'd annexed Denmark's capital but apparently they had sent a colonist... down under... It really puzzled me when i saw they had a royal marriage with Lithuania.

denmark%20down%20under.jpg

Pop count: 99
Growth rate: 0%

Hmm, Incite Natives? *evilgrin*

Harve said:
Has anyone ever seen an AI released nation like Cornwall or Northumberland ever get more than 10 provinces? That would be odd but oddly i have never seen that happen, ive never seen a country that didn't exist at the start of the game get anymore than 3 provinces

I saw a lot of provinces in England defect to Cornwall after Castille (which controlled all of Britain) fell apart, and they didn't form England because England already existed as some small island in the Caribbean.

anarchistica said:
It was bloody annoying that 60% of the conversions failed though...

Btw, check this out. I'd annexed Denmark's capital but apparently they had sent a colonist... down under... It really puzzled me when i saw they had a royal marriage with Lithuania.

Pop count: 99
Growth rate: 0%

Hmm, Incite Natives? *evilgrin*

Do it! :D

Aaaawwww, i can't. Either they killed all natives (unlikely but possible), or you can't incite natives in a capital. Or can you just not incite natives in cities and a capital always counts as one? Shame.

Pellucid said:
Here's another one. Mantua (allied with Castille, a huge Milan, and Savoy) declared war on me, but they're only a one-province so I know they're not the alliance leader, so I bring up my diplomacy screen to see whether the leader is Castille or Mantua and I get this:
EU3_4.png

4-province Savoy is the alliance leader for some reason. :wacko:

I think I know this one: Mantua declared war, and their allies were automatically asked to join in. Savoy answered the call first, and took over as leader. After that, Castille answered, but didn't take leadership away from a Savoy-lead war, since they're not directly Savoy's allies. Not sure if this is how it's supposed to be, but I've seen it.

Pellucid said:
Some from my Ryukyu game.
And in retaliation for Cornwall invading the Barbary Coast in my last game, Algiers has moved its capital to:
EU3_8.png
May the official Irish Lord of The Belly-River-Dance tournament begin! :rofl: :rofl:
Whats weird is that I was planning on invading the holy land in my Munster campaign. :D

Also, does anyone notice how Cornwall seems to revolt from ENG/GB alot?

just thumbing through my charts and saw that my people have started worshipping a new god - Pacman!

EU3Pacman.jpg