• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The World gone mad?

Some pictures from the same game:
1) Pope is still in Rome, but...
Sunni_Pop-1.jpg

2) And you, Bavaria?:
Bavaria-1.jpg

3)The Protetstant Horde
Nogai-1.jpg

4) And - Confuzian one

Ming_nomads-1.jpg

And from another game:

I think I discovered the secret of Bohemian might...

2Bohem-1.jpg

<Zapohozhie Rebel #1> I am thinkink we are not in Glorious Zaporozhie, tovarisch.
<Zapohozhie Rebel #2> No no! Is totally Zaporozhie!
<Zapohozhie Rebel #1> Is too many mountains.
<Zapohozhie Rebel #2> Mountains are in Zaporozhie as well, da?
<Zapohozhie Rebel #1> Not mountains of such size.
<Zapohozhie Rebel #2> Still. Is Zaporozhie.
<Zapohozhie Rebel #1> Whatever. We fight?
<Zapohozhie Rebel #2> Yes, tovarisch. We fight! Onward to victory for Glorious Zaporozhie!

eu3-077.jpg

Who's that in England? And how did Transylvania get so big? Something to do with Vlad the Impaler?

There has been a Vlad or two, I'm very sure.

About Britain:
Well, they're yellow. And their nation name ends with "land". So Ima guess "Scotland".

Indeed it is. They formed Great Britain beautifully later, with only Ulster in Ireland and all.

EU3_12.jpg
This same game, the colonizing powers. The Hansa, Venice, Armagnac, Provence, Conacht, Burgundy and Aragon. Also Siena and Corsica in Africa.
Oh, I forgot Galicia. But they stole Burgundian Colonies, to be fair.

Last edited:
georgian_sweden.png

Georgia inherited Sweden and Byzantium, though unfortunately Byzantine Empire was reduced to one province in Greece by me (Ottomans) just before.

Death and Taxes, with some personal mods to make large AI empires more stable.

EU3_27.bmp

Oh, hey lets take a look at africa... WTH???

Even their capital is in africa.

Attachments

• EU3_27.bmp
    EU3_27.bmp
    5,5 MB · Views: 67
Austria i know Norway is scary, being viking and all that, but i this is overkill.
rädda.jpg

Whats even better is that they did not attack them, they stood there for a year loosing over 80k men until Croatia came in and killed the army from Norway

Austria i know Norway is scary, being viking and all that, but i this is overkill.
View attachment 46346

Whats even better is that they did not attack them, they stood there for a year loosing over 80k men until Croatia came in and killed the army from Norway

That's gotta be a bug or something right there, because I had the exact same thing happen last night in my game:

eu3-083.jpg

121 regiments massing in Dalmatia waiting for 5 Castillian regiments to finish their siege. As soon as the siege was over, the Castillian regiments began making their way to Zeta, and only then did the massive doomstack swing into actiion.

EU3_27.bmp

Oh, hey lets take a look at africa... WTH???

Even their capital is in africa.

They have three provinces in african west coast in my game aswell.
They must be trolling us. D:

At least they have no cores in my South America. If that makes sense at all.

Here's a slightly weird one for you . . . I was testing out the new D&T mod by playing France when I noticed that my southern neighbor had turned the tables a bit.

View attachment 46405
I'm noticing two Castillian flags in the diplo scroller or whatever you want to call those little boxes. >.>. Can I reasonably assume that those are insults? :p