• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Draker5 said:
Don't you mean Chuck Norris?
If it was chuck norris then there whouldn't have been any siege... you just start the game as the country that has him....and bang.. pop-up screen: "You won". if you start with another country it starts and just says "you lose" :D
Duke of Wellington said:
Just plain stupid ai. Crimea a one prov minor with no army and rebels laying siege to their capital DOWs me a large Russia.
EU3_2.png
i see that novgorod still exist... that means that you've formed russia as muscowy? :-?

Duke of Wellington said:
Is it EU2 all over again?
EU3_1.png
Madness!?

This. Is. Crimea! :D

That, or some early Sikhs.

(I'll crop my pics next time, i forgot now, my bad)

Apparently, April 1592 wasn't a good time to be a conquistador.

poor%20conquistadors.jpg

Is England up to something?

sneaky%20england.jpg

Oh, and Poland grew further. Note that it is only 1599.

poland%20main.jpg

So far they inherited Lithuania and annexed Teutonic Order, Pommerania, Bohemia, Hungary, parts of Crimea and Novgorod, half the Ottoman Empire and the entire Balkan aside from Bosnia - which belongs to their ally Austria.

poland%20east.jpg

They're currently at war with the Ottomans, and with Persia. They built up an army of 192.000 but in a few months time it was reduced to 110.000. :eek:

Spot the oddity here.
HREAmusements.jpg

After all the trouble I had with keeping Lübeck christian, this happens |: oh how I hate and love MMG2 :p the reformation was actually fun... in a sick and painful way.
NewJerusalem.jpg