• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's difficult to find an AI formed GB/Spain let alone an AI formed Netherlands.

insanenetherlands.jpg

...in 1423. Kinda disappointed they beat me before I could form Russia. :(

ARRM.png

ARRM2.png
The duke of Albania was so happy when he married his daughter to the Doge of- wait a minute...

Nationalists.png
When the spy told the Morrocan nationalists that Mali would provide them with arms, I don't think this is what they had in mind...

ARRM.png

ARRM2.png
The duke of Albania was so happy when he married his daughter to the Doge of- wait a minute...

Nationalists.png
When the spy told the Morrocan nationalists that Mali would provide them with arms, I don't think this is what they had in mind...

They do have at least one cannon though. . . .

They would have done better asking the Turks for help. They usually give you at least two cannon. :)

As for me - the weirdest Europe map I've seen so far
P.S. That stretched part of Aragon was Portugal, which collapsed a bit to rebels after being 2 provinces away from annexing Castille. And yes, It's Ulm which took over Bavaria. And Lithuania in Moscow and Hansa in Croatia

Maybe Castille should just cut its losses and relocate to Tunis. But that's against the game rules.

Forming Spain was always such a pain (hey it rhymes :)). I remember EU2's fail-safes to make sure that Spain existed by 1519. :D

Twas not colonial Portugal, with their colonies in Brazil, the Caribbean and Africa. Nor was it Uber-Spain, owner of Southern Italy and South West France. No, not Greater-Brittany with their Cornwall possessions and temperate political positioning. It was of course mighty Lippe that broke free of the bounds of Eurocentricity and reached towards the Orient, becoming the first Europeans to do so!

15426008.jpg

Ah yes, an advanced economy, superior technology. They must have lucked into a port into the Northern Sea and...

69605177.jpg

Nope.

ROFL...

Salt Crisis... this is just mild bad event. Well the answer is just... "We will have to live with this" XD

I think a "salt crisis" is extremely mild when compared to being Worse than Dishonorable Scum ;)

No no. It was that the salt crisis struck twice. The PRNG gave it to me again before the first event was over. My mouse hover is on the red money bag in the flag screen.

I guess tripling my infamy cap wasn't such a good idea...
2yxk64j.jpg

Hudreds of thousants rebels started poping out, and just wouldn't stop. My 300 regiment army was able to cope for a couple of months but it became overwhelming soon enough. Manpower is dropping by about 30 000 each month.
When was this introduced? I did this sort of thing once in basic EU3 and there were no problems, except every nation in the world DoW-ing me but nothing like this.
I just wanted to recreate the Roman Empire, but it would take forever by keeping low infamy.

They wanted there to be incentives for staying below the infamy cap. You can easily expand through methods costing less infamy (PUs, Holy War, Cleansing of Heresy, Imperialism, etc.).

EVERY LAST PIRATE that the game is able to spawn decided to siege Friesland, Oldenburg, and Bremen for forever. Quite convenient since I don't have to patrol my waters :p

EVERY LAST PIRATE that the game is able to spawn decided to siege Friesland, Oldenburg, and Bremen for forever. Quite convenient since I don't have to patrol my waters :p

This might be a map cache problem. If colonial distances don't seem to make sense then you should delete the contents of 'Europa Universalis III\map\cache' .