• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope this is weird enough for this thread, Maltese Knights that are an Administrative Monarchy. Also yes that is a royal marriage they have with Algiers, they are 100% Catholic.

knightso4xrs.jpg

I used IE for 5 long years :(

Well at least you civilised yourself, and you don't use it anymore XD...

I hope this is weird enough for this thread, Maltese Knights that are an Administrative Monarchy. Also yes that is a royal marriage they have with Algiers, they are 100% Catholic.

knightso4xrs.jpg

Nothing special actualy, aspecialy with spain owning most of northern africa...

Everything is weird enough for this thread. This isn't a competition. If you think that it's weird to see a Catholic England in 1399 then post it here. But of course, no one is that stupid.

Still alive and kicking. I wish Paradox would just up and delete those ghost posts, rather than leave them as moderator-visible only.

No more spamming about ghost pages. There is nothing that can be done about them.

I think it's about time I shared some oddities that have been gathering some dust in my screenshots folder:

eu312.png

It's almost an absolute given that we'd see a European nation knock India around but I don't recall ever seeing anyone from Arabia have entrepreneurial spirit enough to take on ol' Vijay.

eu311.png

A contender for the great Russian empire is now ruled over by the tiny OPM of Gotland. As you might expect, it did not last long. :p

eu310w.png

You know, I've never taken the time to analyze the two flags of Poland and Serbia before despite seeing them in every game. Apparently, the only only difference between the two is a head. :laugh:

eu38.png

This is a game that I've played from the 1399 Grand Campaign scenario and I was lucky enough to see Cesare Borgia rise to power in Urbino. Unfortunately for him, his reign was short. I suspect assassins. >.>

eu36.png

And then there's the always amusing Papal States and their shenanigans. :wacko:

eu31l.png

This one blew my mind when I encountered it. It's just so ridiculous. The Ottoman Empire has a serious fetish for small CoTs, clearly.

Before I go hitting the confirm button, I'd like to ask everyone who wishes to reply to my post to snip it apart and respond to the specific hilarity on its own. Nobody likes to see towering posts clogging up the screen and having to scroll down a mountain's length to try and get to the bottom of the page. Thanks a bunch! :)

EDIT: Another great pic opportunity occurred just moments ago:

eu313.png

Aragon is attempting to fulfill its destiny.

Last edited:
The greater question is... how did Urbino survive that far?:blink: