• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Talk about having them all under your control! :rofl:

blackrelgze4.jpg

Are they darkfiends my lord?

You'll need a no time limit mod for that. :p

Wow, your total stability investment is negative and you wil still gain stability at some point?! Yay, we just disproved infinity!

I think this has happened with most of you guys (and girls some of you) but still no one has put in a pic like this i call for a contest of who can get this to happen first! (not by releasing it as a vassal ofcourse!)

Gotland.jpg

I may aswell post a pic on Crete that with their insperation from the gotlander declared their independence a few months later.

Crete.jpg

Off i go to reload and play as them to se how far i can go!

edit: now out of the war that they actuallt won (poland was the leader off the alliance since it was gotland that declared war)

Gotland2.jpg

Last edited:
Ayeshteni said:
Hitler Jugend? :confused: :confused: :eek:

Ayeshteni

That's only a little more extreme than my army names of "17th SS Panzer Division" and "Afrika Korps." ;)

Calad said:
That happens when dullness gets over critical point :D

Other two are Berlins Noblecavalry and Estonian Freedomarmy.

I can't keep track of armies named "1st Army," "2nd Army," etc., either. Having ridiculous names for armies makes them and their locations easier to remember, for me at least.

My marshal isn't really clear about the outcome of the battle, somehow we triumphically lost the battle ! :)

buginbattlemessage.jpg

Veldmaarschalk said:
My marshal isn't really clear about the outcome of the battle, somehow we triumphically lost the battle ! :)

buginbattlemessage.jpg

That's the second post of a message window reporting for the other side.

AdmiralNelson said:
That's the second post of a message window reporting for the other side.

I am playing Salerno, so it is a wrong message. I have lost the battle, but the message says Salerno was triumphant :)