• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was messing with the game files, editing them ... I mean, all that i was trying to do was to try to simplify the methods of igniting revolutions ... I never wanted a Rev. France in 1687 :( I am so sorry ...
sqjdaw.jpg

Whats that countrie on the africa across from gibralta

Moroccan...Hamburg?

Perhaps this isn't that unusual (I usually troll the empires thread instead), but I was scrolling through Western Europe in my Muscovy game trying to find some random HRE minor that followed one of its allies into war with me when I noticed this...

moroccanhamburgv.png

I loaded up a few years later as Morocco to see how they were doing - not too bad, actually. About 150/yr income, able to maintain a pretty large army at full maintenance, full stability. Sadly, they had lost control of Hamburg by this point, but they are at war with Hamburg and no one else and have about 4,000 troops sieging the city again (can't see in the screenshot). All I can guess is that Hamburg revolted away and Morocco is trying to reclaim it. Oddly, Hamburg has a fleet in port. I wonder if Morocco marched an army all the way around Europe to get there?

moroccanhamburg2.png

Too bad I can't project force that far yet - I'd love to see them core and convert it!

Your Europe looks pretty damn good. Maybe Morocco is a stablizing influence? haha

43zlw.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Plantation of Lancashire.

Edit: A shame it couldn't last.

3jpoR.jpg

Last edited:
Henry Smith sounds so... Common.
*is happy it's not John Smith*
(no offence to anyone actually named John Smith)

Portugese British South America.jpg

I just began exploring south america in a game I'm mostly just goofing around in (with the Death and Taxes mod). I see my Portuguese vassals have been busy colonizing in the name of glorious Queen Anne Lancaster of Great Britain. I wish they'd told me, it's going to be embarrassing in a few years when I found colonies in South America and everyone gets confused as to which British South America we're talking about in geography class.

Nice british south america in the above post :)

I dont know about you but I have never seen egyptians erupting into Russia before. Neither have I seen "Siberian Muscowy" before, it should be the other way around shouldn't it?

egyptqi.jpg

It's happened to me before. When Castille or the other Mid-Eastern Meddlers are crushed early strange stuff like that happens.

Neither have I seen "Siberian Muscowy" before, it should be the other way around shouldn't it?

That's because it isn't Muscowite Siberia, it's the nation "Siberia"'s Muscowy. Therefore it's the Muscowy belonging to the Siberians. Siberian Muscowy. :)

Last edited:
That's because it isn't Muscowite Siberia, it's the nation "Siberia"'s Muscowy. Therfore it's the Muscowy belonging to the Siberians. Siberian Muscowy. :)

I think he means that it's Muscovy who should be taking over Siberia (as per RL), as opposed to the other way around.