• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
anarchistica said:
They were noreligion before i did any editing. :) My game is just crazy, trust me. ;)

Well that is not correct. The only reason for nation to change into noreligion is when you edit something or have incorrectly installed patch/the game.

- The Super Swiss!
Acanthus_D
EU3_10.png
IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc59/Acanthus_D/EU3_9.png[/IMG]
EU3_11-1.png
EU3_12.png
EU3_13.png

Sorry the pictures are so large, this is my first try. :rofl:

Last edited:
tthf said:
lol, all in 14 years...

his army is crap :/

btw
eu36sv9.png

i am not going to fight france!!!

in my game everything just screwed up....not me, though

note that i am not paying back a loan for 100 years because of bugs not allowing me to pay it back :(

this is strange event...
eu38xm6.png

Last edited:
Earl Uhtred said:
Well at least they (Portugal) will have something to look at.

:rofl:

I can just picture a couple portuguese guys sitting in lawn chairs on the edge of the grand canyon:

FILIPE: Man, I tell ya, Alberto, we're the last two fucking portuguese on the planet. Just you and me, buddy.

ALBERTO: Yeah. Fucking Germans. Its like they have some being of a much greater intelligence guiding their nation, no matter how many kings die.

FILIPE: Life sucks, doesn't it.

ALBERTO: Yep. But hey, look on the bright side, we have this gorgeous view.

t0m, first you need an image hosting service (try this, its a favorite of the forums: www.photobucket.com Create an account, then its pretty straightforward: click browse, find a picture in your computer, select it, and click "Upload." Once it has uploaded, look at the little thumbnail of it in your album, and below it there will be a line reading "IMG Code:" followed by a box with grey text in it. Click the words "IMG code: and a little yellow box should show up saying "text copied." then paste what was just copied into your post in the paradox forums, and it'll show up.

Acanthus said:
Mind you, I never said I didn't cheat. =P

With cheats, not that strange. But seeing the Kazanis putting up an apparently excellent fight (and the Ottomans giving them access) means you've got some good AI opponents, and probably, without the cheating, would have had a tough time doing much in the east. It reminds me of the Teutonic Order in an AAR I read, it was a genius (not lucky, though) and created a massive economic machine (over 1000d profit in 20 years). I believe that was in Storey's 3-nation AAR, but I may be wrong

I wasn't cheating at first, but I had nervous breakdown. Kazan is doing quite well. I'll probably redo that game without cheating. It was pretty fun, but the cheating ruined it in the end. =(

Acanthus said:
I wasn't cheating at first, but I had nervous breakdown. Kazan is doing quite well. I'll probably redo that game without cheating. It was pretty fun, but the cheating ruined it in the end. =(

serves y:eek:ou right, cheater. :mad:

just kidding, of course ;)

Kazmir said:
May I represent you: The mighty Portugal.

portugal-1.jpg
Once had Portugal revolt back on Madeira but this is much better. I guess that mod allows European nations revolt in the New World unlike in the 1.3 vanilla?