• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is actually rediculously easy. Only about 3 reloads.
Basically what you do is claim each of them.

1: Marry everybody. (if one refuses reload).
2: Claim Tiara, DoW Tiara.
3: Claim Fujiwara and Start building carracks
4: Finish war and PU with Tiara.
5: You now have enough prestige to Claim the last diaymo
6: Start two wars at the same time. One with fujiwara and the other with the tiachjach -or whatever its called-
7: Beat both armies. Do not go to the two islands yet. First take fujiwara. Then ally him and call him to your aid.
8: Attack the ships of the last remaining diaymo and hope your union allies help you in your naval battle.
9: Finish war with the last dynamo.
10: Buy back your relations back to 0+

And then kill your king. I personally like to bring my Shogun Influence to 0 so that the emperor demands that I abdicate or commit seppuku, which is a free inheritance essentially.

Also, if you marry each person after claiming the previous throne you'll keep your relations a bit higher.

hDvGX.jpg

My Minamoto game circa 1555. Prussia and the Teutonic Order coexist, and the Timurids have done quite well until now.

Uzejc.jpg

Aforementioned Teutonic Order is Protestant.

Last edited:
It is actually rediculously easy. Only about 3 reloads.
Basically what you do is claim each of them.

1: Marry everybody. (if one refuses reload).
2: Claim Tiara, DoW Tiara.
3: Claim Fujiwara and Start building carracks
4: Finish war and PU with Tiara.
5: You now have enough prestige to Claim the last diaymo
6: Start two wars at the same time. One with fujiwara and the other with the tiachjach -or whatever its called-
7: Beat both armies. Do not go to the two islands yet. First take fujiwara. Then ally him and call him to your aid.
8: Attack the ships of the last remaining diaymo and hope your union allies help you in your naval battle.
9: Finish war with the last dynamo.
10: Buy back your relations back to 0+

Whate fun than you must abuse save load? :p

Speaking of weird wars, I saw this and saved the screenshot (on another computer though):

Novgorodian Conquest of Novgorod

It was probably Nizhny Novgorod who are called Novgorod when it comes to wars from what ive seen