• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
henryjai said:
60000 is hard , but luckily, is without a leader
;)

And they are considered as mercenaries I'm pretty sure.

Beekmans said:
No, no, everything is real. I think France just used some spies on me.

I would not even know how to use this code. I am telling you, revolts are fun in 2.1!!! :)

ok. I am sry i didnt mean to call u out or anything. Just wanted to point this out.

Gigalocus: um yea so. what does it have to do with anything? I don't care i have used it before. But thats not the point the point was if i did that code then posted it on this fourm that would be a Lie.

That's a lot of rebels. Good thing they don't subtract from the population...

Not many screenshots lately, so here's a couple from me:

The most worthless CoT ever?
Timaru_CoT_1648.JPG

(Yup, a CoT spawned in a level-2 colony with no other settled provinces even near it.
Can anyone do better (worse?) than 0.25 ducats/year for a CoT value?)

After the loss of Rome, the Pope decided to relocate somewhere quieter
Papal_Nootka_1648.JPG

Helius said:
Eleven days before hunger and disease overwhelmed the defenders? What a bunch of pampered wimps.

I can one-up that: I won a siege in two days once.

(Admittedly, the fortress at Calais had been under siege by rebels for 6 months, then my Armagnacite troops came in and killed the rebels, taking over the siege, which was already at 100%. Two days later, the monthly siege update came, and I captured the fortress.)

Sondrety said:
Who won???

:rofl:

Funny you should ask. At the moment that Burgundy declaired war, Cleves and the province next to it had been occupied by Friesland for the last 6 months. Cleves evenutally became a vassal of Castille.

It seems that the TO are at it again, though they may be moving up in the world.

They ended up in another war and became a vassal of Bohemia. However, this happend a little while later:

questionablealliance2.gif

???
archbishop.gif

Step 1: Have your King die to trigger a war of succession (Shawnee)
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit (double the size of your nation!)
3steps.gif

And finally, a story (sorry, no pictures). For many years, Venice and Sicily had been strong allies. Standing up to the Ottoman Empire (sort of), having wild parties at the Pope's house, and generally having a good time. Then Crete decided it had had enough of cleaning up spilled whine and declared independence. Few nations on the world stage gave much thought to this, but how they were wrong. After two months, here was the score:

Sicily: Surrenders to Crete, pays 6 Ducats and releases Albania as a sovereign nation.
Modena (vassal of Venice): Surrenders to Crete, becomes a vassal of Crete.
Venice: Surrenders to Crete, pays 2 Ducats.

Never under estimate Cretans (especially ones with no navy)!

I'll put up a story later about the interesting happenings in North Africa.

Seelensturm said:
How can Modena become a vassal of Crete, when they are a vassal of Venice?
That happens all the time.

It is due to the AI's weakness when it comes to landings. I saw Timur give up a province to 2 province Oman because they couldn't cross the Persian Gulf.

My question is about the ability to vassalise. Normally you need to force the overlord to release them, wait 5 years, declare war again and vassalise them yourself.
I wish there would be an option release a vassal when you conquer its capital, instead of beating the overlord until he accept.
Vassalisation is not only about to get their taxes and armies, it is about protection, too!

CleverClothe said:
Never under estimate Cretans (especially ones with no navy)!
Isn't it "Cretins"? :p

Here's a really odd screenshot from my game (I actually took two and photoshopped a little to point out the strangeness better).

Not only is this strange on its face, compounding the strangeness is the fact that the Papal State doesn't exist anymore!

Screen1.jpg

I think that when a cardinal appears in province controlled by non-catholics the cardinal gets automatically controlled by the Papal States no matter whether they exist or not.

Still odd to have a cardinal A) from Texas and B) from the Aztec Empire

(yes, Iknow its historically plausible, but theres a distinction between "plausible" and "not wierd".)