• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So my ruler dies and the game gives me a new heir right away. A 59 year old heir. Gee thanks.

*snip*

Oh, and the succession crisis? Good times. :)

*snip*
How in blazes did you acquire Venezia!? Surely there must have been a blockade stationed to prevent you from moving?

How in blazes did you acquire Venezia!? Surely there must have been a blockade stationed to prevent you from moving?

The AI apparently thought it was vital to move their fleet to stop one of my armies from moving from Epirus to Achaea. :p Of course now that the army is there, it's pretty much stuck there permanantly. Venice is now based out of Crete, hehe.

Errrrrrrrrrrrr.

TxWCn.png

Well. Nice to see that EU3 still can't handle numbers larger than ~2 million.

I 1-month'd Trade 70, Trade 71, and Trade 72. I didn't catch Trade 70, but I'm sure it was even more negative than this. Trade 72 was actually so expensive that it went past the 2 million limit into negative numbers, and again past the 2 million limit back into positive numbers; total cost of around 4,050,000 ducats.

I've yet to build any Customs Houses yet o_O. But seeing as how the 2 million limit is still there, I may have trouble getting a high income that way. Hm, maybe if I loop around just like Trade 72 did, I'll manage to avoid bankruptcy. Keep all my CoTs at 5 merchants, and synchronize merchant-sending so they all fill in the same month.

Edit:

Errrrrrrrrr.

Maybe this is all a side-effect of listening to Brodyquest on loop for the past day?

Edit2: Chrissakes, I don't even have optimal slider position yet o_O.

Edit3: I just got 9 Production Techs in one year. Wtf. Is this the game's way of telling me that I won already and should stop playing before I crash it?

Last edited:
Perhaps France is in an alternate reality? Louis should have drained the treasury on cakes and jewelry by now.

What the hack? What happened with thos ghost pages? I can't see them anymore... That's strange...

Errrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well. Nice to see that EU3 still can't handle numbers larger than ~2 million.

I 1-month'd Trade 70, Trade 71, and Trade 72. I didn't catch Trade 70, but I'm sure it was even more negative than this. Trade 72 was actually so expensive that it went past the 2 million limit into negative numbers, and again past the 2 million limit back into positive numbers; total cost of around 4,050,000 ducats.

I've yet to build any Customs Houses yet o_O. But seeing as how the 2 million limit is still there, I may have trouble getting a high income that way. Hm, maybe if I loop around just like Trade 72 did, I'll manage to avoid bankruptcy. Keep all my CoTs at 5 merchants, and synchronize merchant-sending so they all fill in the same month.

Edit:

Errrrrrrrrr.

Maybe this is all a side-effect of listening to Brodyquest on loop for the past day?

Edit2: Chrissakes, I don't even have optimal slider position yet o_O.

Edit3: I just got 9 Production Techs in one year. Wtf. Is this the game's way of telling me that I won already and should stop playing before I crash it?

I suppose you just out-teched the game engine :) just out of curiosity: on what difficulty you play?

they're there alright. all five of them.

Now they are back. But at least for an hour they've vanished. Next time I'll screenshot and post it to the strange screenshots. It was... strange.

now there is this complain about no succession wars. well I managed to see one (and I am not entirely sure that I have seen any before), so I thought it would fit here:

succession.jpg

Apparently Moldavia thought Wallachia was a better place to live and gave up its territory to... England.

Also, successful Serbia AND successful Ottos (rare combo).

I'm using DAO map.
I've had a game where Moldavia and Wallachia decided to switch territory. By some miracle they didn't kill each other, considering both could annex the other for 0 infamy.

6217110900_8f8ac37b1e.jpg

I'm Prussia, and Christian Wilhelm is my king. Supposedly ruler of Prussia & Bavaria, but uh....Burgundy rules Bavaria too, I guess?

I'm pretty sure Bavaria's ruler died during my war to force-PU it, and Burgundy snuck a royal marriage in there somewhere and ended up peacefully PU-ing them, but I PU'd them too after the war and the game ended up getting confused. Made me laugh.

anhalt...