• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think it was from this horrible fanfic for Half-life. Where, after a 'story' he just ends with 'and then John was a zombie'.
[video=youtube;0R0ZZF4O0K4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R0ZZF4O0K4[/video]
Here it is.

It was a fanfic for Doom actually.

Oh Syria, you didn't need independence. Egypt was inside you all along.

From my Rome game in D&T, reloaded as Mamluks as i couldn't see their entire empire/caliphate :
eu320l.jpg

They don't look like they will collapse soon, they expanded since the game started, and by around 1470~ they already had a atlantic port.
I'm playing with Lucky Nations off.

Normal settings with no lucky nations. I am russia. Have never touched japan. When i finally discovered japan i looked over. There was no japan. Minamoto had annexed kyoto. Whats strange about that you ask? All 3 of the other Diamyos were still alive.
grmpY.jpg

Also. Holy crap. They made it to Africa...
9KoqM.jpg

I have been watching them close. Heres how far they have come so far. I wonder if they can still unite japan. They might even westernize. They also invaded korea...
pKiEw.jpg

Not really that strange but I got Revolution in France in almost accurate date :)

It's from my Cherokee into 19th century (and in my case into space in 1763 as well). I abandoned NA and went into Europe, embracing Christianity etc. and just 58 years before the achievement I got the Revolution in France for the AI. :)

Not really that strange but I got Revolution in France in almost accurate date :)

It's from my Cherokee into 19th century (and in my case into space in 1763 as well). I abandoned NA and went into Europe, embracing Christianity etc. and just 58 years before the achievement I got the Revolution in France for the AI. :)

King has the same name - Louis... whatever he is luis 19...

Is France strong?

Is France strong?

Very, imho the strongest empire having half of Iberia and half of NA. But they are lagging like 25 techs at that point (like everyone) behind me so I could beat them if I wanted even with just one province and just 20 ships (just like I did beat everyone with one-province-Poland-in-space in the other game).

The interesting thing is that the Middle East looks like it's quite stable, and has the same borders in 2031 that it has in the present day. Russia, on the other hand...

Seriously, Texas and Quebec revolting in Siberia?

By Zeus, is that a sovereign Tibet!? Wow. You do NOT see that every day. That is seriously surprising. Why in blazes has nobody mentioned that already!?

Not to mention the Turkmenistani invasion of the Kazakh
Resurgent Yuan and Oirats (already mentioned)
Quebec/Texas in Russia (already mentioned)
Crimea in the wrong place
Mongolia living up to its reputation... in modern times

Wow, that screenshot is just a can o' wierd. o_O

No, no, no . . . >.<. I don't think you people understand the magnitude of Tibet. Sovereign Tibet is THE most surprising thing in that shot. This is not up for debate. It IS the MOST surprising nation in that shot. To even suggest that some other nation (I dare not even speak their names) is more surprising than Tibet is blasphemous!