• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_1724.jpg

See if you can spot everything unusual in this picture. Oh, and that is not an English Great Britain. ;)

Good to see Tver reaching her proper size :D

What the hell happened to the BBB?

Same thing that usually happens to it when it doesn't get the Lucky tag; it was eaten. In this case by Aragon (since collapsed and relocated to Brazil), England (since collapsed and annexed by a Lucky Scotland) and a Lucky Bavaria.

Good to see Tver reaching her proper size :D

Lol. That's probably one of the least strange parts here, since it involved human intervention, not pure AI. I spent the first 100-150 years of the game focused on beating the stuffing out of the Golden Horde.

2012-02-28_00002.jpg

Erm.....just me or is this ordering wrong?

2012-02-28_00001.jpg

And the reason the Mamluks can't be annexed...

Attachments

• 2012-02-28_00002.jpg
    2012-02-28_00002.jpg
    176,1 KB · Views: 73
Okay... Can anyone spot anything normal on this map at all?

Picture

Yes the blobbed nation in Ukraine is indeed Zaprozishe or whatever its called

Nope, not at all! Did you expect us to? :rolleyes:

I nearly fainted when I saw this.

eu3game2012-02-2814-37-38-30.jpg

The new world nations actually look somewhat realistic, and are all within the general areas they actually existed in. Now of course, Venezuela got pushed onto Haiti and Chile is on the Falklands, but still, I'm impressed.

More weird things from that game:
A collapsing Castille left behind a catholic middle east, with a bunch of Islamic sounding catholic nations taking place. Karaman, who took over Turkey after the fall of Castille, is the largest reformed nation on earth (reformation never did well in Europe, but did well in Turkey!).
Assam was a major Southeast Asia power before it got eaten by Bihar.
Novgorod is abnormally close to forming Russia, only needs a core on Moscow.
Bavaria replaced Bohemia and Austria as the central european power.
The lack of France has left Naples, Holland and Genoa as large colonizing powers since I'm to lazy to colonize South America or Africa.

Gentlemen! Kneel and bow before the wrath of Argentina, the OPM, with territory it thinks it should have!

And the PAPAL STATES have a core there as well :huh:

And the PAPAL STATES have a core there as well :huh:

Argentina didn't break free from Spain. They broke free from Papal States (who also control Mexico...)

Argentina didn't break free from Spain. They broke free from Papal States (who also control Mexico...)

Yeah, thought as much. The culture is Umbrian, so it would be logic. However the PayPal States as a colonial power is not what I consider logic :D