• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

When my beloved king died his heir was already 45 years old.
So that crappy king won't rule for long.
His heir is also very old...42 years, and has 4/5/6 stats.

A long living 8/8/8 ruler is really strange.

Good night sweet prince, 1445-1496

Last edited:
GjVZ5.png
Were does that even lie?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The least time this event makes any sense

Both the Muslim turban and the Latin mitre are looking pretty good now, ha, Loukas Notaras?

For the record, I'd like to point out that both the Timurids and Golden Horde are Muslims.

He meant The Ottomans when he said that, a civilized nation. Not a horde of nomads or a furious army that makes a slaughter of everything they come across.

Well anyway that's pretty cool, i think.

He meant The Ottomans when he said that, a civilized nation. Not a horde of nomads or a furious army that makes a slaughter of everything they come across.

Well anyway that's pretty cool, i think.
The Timurids only slaughtered and looted things that didnt surrender.

The Timurids only slaughtered and looted things that didnt surrender.

That "only" is fairly large though, given that it's 15-20 million dead from his conquests (~4% of the Global Population) and the 7th most lethal conflict of all time. ;)

eu314.jpg

Okay guys, I get it. I lost Haud to rebels. You can stop spamming me now. Please?!!!

eu315.jpg

This is what happens when I play Ethiopia. This is the weirdest Europe I have ever seen, I mean, just look at those Timurids, they actually got pushed back! And Guyenne is replacing France?! Ottomans no longer exist and have splintered into a million different states? Large Mamluks? Morea is the Byzantine successor-state, controlling Thrace? Russian states holding their own against the Golden Horde? Independant Normandy? THIS IS MADNESS!

OK, I'm fairly new to this game and very new to these forums, but I think I've found a few things worth posting here.
First is an odd one, but probably not unheard of. It is three-province Epirus (that's them in Kaffa, too), which surprises me, considering how pretty much the first thing that ever happens in an EU3 game is Epirus getting eaten by Naples.
2u7aqt3.jpg
Next up, is the one that I think is extremely bizarre, the Big Blue Blob completely wrecked before 1430, and I had nothing to do with it! They were ganged up on by Burgundy, Castille and several others, and have lost most of their land (despite holding a few originally Burgundian provinces). Since I took the screenshot, France took back Normandy, but I don't know if that's any sign of a comeback. I always play Lucky Nations Off, so that could partially explain it.
29m3tra.jpg
And lastly, another very weird one I took from my multiplayer game I have going with a friend. Highly successful Danzig!! They hold much of the old TO, split in two by Denmark and Riga.
qosppy.jpg

That is frustrating indeed when it happens. The game uses a higher precision for internal calculations than what it actually shows to the player. So in this case you probably have something lilke 3.998 magistrates which gets rounded to 4.00 for display purposes but is still considered to be less than four as far as the game engine is concerned.

Last edited: