• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
kolmy said:
You know, we the Portuguese are tuff guys. :mad:

Bet it was the forefathers of Alberto João holding the Place agaist those Cuban Russians/Aragonese/Continentals.

th3freakie said:
Bet it was the forefathers of Alberto João holding the Place against those Cuban Russians/Aragonese/Continentals.

I though making a joke about that, but I guess he would only resist if Portugal give them some millions to his personal account...

m45tion87 said:
Save progress in a bit downfall...

"This might take a while..." :eek:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Ottomans getting taken over by Candar

lolttomanzn0.jpg

Swahili increasing its Indonesian presence

eu31cv8.png

Markmark111 said:
Ottomans getting taken over by Candar

Ha, I was wondering when you'de put this here, I saw it in the "anti-imperial alliance" thread.

eu31cv8.png

Wierd, I guess spread of discoveries gave them eyes on the Philippines. I've seen Morocco colonize Somalia, but that's not nearly as wierd as a south african tribe takng over the philippines :cool:

caliburn said:
Morocco colonised Somalia in 7 out 9 games I've played in NA. I think that is supposed to do, although I don't know why...

That's wierd. Problem is, they can see Somalia from the start, and have a nice gold mine to fund colonization efforts.

I've seen Swahili inherit Morocco (only 2 peovinces by this point)

Ha! Watch out Spain, you think you are big and bad, just wait till you get challenged to a basketball game by the new black guys in town! Considering you have slaves; that's sure to piss off the new neighbors. :rofl:

:images rolling through head of Shaq vs. King Ferdinand in one-on-one:

|:rofl:|

Markmark111 said:

Always good to see weird colonising powers. The Timurids have a colony too! :eek:

I once saw the Philippines divided between Georgia and Morocco. But that game was just a very weird one.

Trondheim said:
I once saw the Philippines divided between Georgia and Morocco. But that game was just a very weird one.

W...

T....

F???

:rofl:

WTF was exactly what I thought too. But any game where Ming gets destroyed seems to cause many many weird things to happen. ;)

moroccojk9.jpg

By the time I took the screenshot, the Georgian colony in Samtoy was destroyed by natives.

spanishinquisitionef9.jpg

Were you expecting a Spanish Inquisition?

fernandopoogq4.jpg

Does every nation in Indonesia want to become a colonial power? :wacko:

these arent so much wierd as they are odd, look closely at who these people are allied too.

EU3_3.png

EU3_4.png

I rarely see these people allied and they are some kind of super allaince. Thise is the same game where austria is my vassal and they have two vassals.

caliburn said:
:eek: Oh, my God! That's just weird... :wacko:
So Spain formed Great Britain? :rofl:

No, Cornwall did. :D

Castille forcevassalised England and diplovassalised Scotland early in the game, and annexed them both by the beginning of the 16th century. Later, in the 1760s, Castille fell apart, causing Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, and Northumbria to become independent. The English provinces would all defect to Cornwall, and they united the rest of Britain by force.

England didn't revolt from Castille because they already existed as a small island in the Caribbean (this was played starting from patch 1.2).