• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
From a historical viewpoint, the king of Montenegro would have moved to Iberia.

From a historical point of view, Orthodox highlander king of Montenegro would never be able to form PU with Iberia, because Spanish would never have royal ties with him in the first place. And even if he would become king of Iberia, i think it would be a very short reign.

I think everyone's missed the point, namely..... is that Ryazan? :wacko:

That is totally correct! Them and the Chobanids fight constantly over Central Asia. Chobanids own everything between Iraq and Tibet, though not the Indian subcontinent.

Other strange things in the same play:
1: Hedjaz got a PU with Deccan and Ethiopia, and they have inherited Ethiopia.
2: Sweden leads a PU with Bosnia
3: Dahan is leading faction in China
4: Yemen tried to colonize SE Asia (until I kicked them out)
5: Novgorod's capital is in Kulunda in Siberia
6: France inherited Scotland (though at a later point)
7: My best city has an economic value of around 260.00 (best I've ever had)

Ill come back with more if i find anything :)

kopiaeu3game20120403110.jpg

Being in personal union does not mean, that you cannot find yourself at war with your lesser partner.

jNACd.jpg

Holland (Friesland)
Friesland (Holland)

That's the strange thing! I am Ottoman Empire and planning to colonize the Americas instead of moving up to Vienna!

Prester John ;)

Everyone seems to have the same high-quality map. Forgive my ignorance, but is this from a mod? Or a later expansion? I only have up through In Nomine...

Everyone seems to have the same high-quality map. Forgive my ignorance, but is this from a mod? Or a later expansion? I only have up through In Nomine...

DW majorly updated the map. Then there are mods that further improve it.

They are actually different high-quality maps. Some are the MPM map, some are MEIOU and some are the DAO map. I don't think there are any mods supported for any versions before HTTT.

There are tons of mods from IN. You just have to look around a bit more, including in the mod subforums.

Fascinating. Good to know. Thanks, all!

Seems legit