• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ganbeaabp.jpg

Pirates and their sense of humour.
:D:rofl::D
I wonder if any real pirates ever named their ships anything like the names in this game. :p

I wonder if any real pirates ever named their ships anything like the names in this game. :p

My uncle once bought a small sailing ship in some city far away from his home. Since he did not had a car strong enough for that type of boat-trailer, he asked his son (my cousin) to go there and pick it up with his S.U.V.
My cousing went there and brought the sailing boat here, where we live. He asked me to help him apply the anti-fouling paint, and to help him put the boat in the wather, since my uncle was out on some business trip. So, we painted it, but one last thing had to be done: to paint the new name too! So, me and my cousin decided that he would ask his father what name should the boat have, and the first word that he prounounces, will become the new name!
So he calls him, while he was driving on the highway, and, my uncle, angry because he was driving, responded "Baš me briga!" (I don't give a damn!). And that name became the boat's name. It's really funny to see that boat sailing around with that stupid name, even now, years after the fact :D
So, yeah, I believe there could be some really funny named ships back in the pirate days :)

If you're seriously interested, there's a mod that does nothing but change the ship names in the game to historical names - and it includes pirates.

missingtheidea.jpg

"It feels like we've forgotten something"

(Is this normal? Did they switch an idea and haven't had been able to pick a new one yet?)

What mod is that?

I didn't realize Magna Mundi had messed with the buildings like that.

"It feels like we've forgotten something"
(Is this normal? Did they switch an idea and haven't had been able to pick a new one yet?)

A known issue - when we remove ideas from an AI nation by event, it does not know how to refill that slot. However, if giving it another idea by event, that new idea will fill it.

Captain2: What mod is that?

I posted this a long time ago, but I'm posting it again just because it fits with the theme:
EU3_33.png