• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Look at the date. I think Holland got "Claims on our Rivals" and was successful in pressing their claims.

*adjusts glasses and checks again* By the gods, my eyesight appears to be fine! Poland is eating Bohemia!!! That's just . . . wrong. It defies EU nature at its very basic level . . .

frabrunei.jpg

for some reason cant click last it redirects to 1114 page :/

It's called ghost pages, when a mod deletes a post it, for some reason, behaves as if it still exists but is simply invisible, therefore extra pages will appear but as these pages contain no visible posts you will be redirected to the "real" last page.

Another hands off game in my personal mod. Mamlukes got a little carried away with expansion. Also Haasa is in the middle of the Timurid Empire?

EDIT: its 20 years later and they killed all the rebels. The Mamlukes live on!

Last edited:
i'm sorry if that's been discussed somewhere before but have you ever seen this? mg.jpg
they got a core of course. i was rather wondering what happens with the japanese system now. is unification still possible? taira is actually doing great owning 3/4 of the islands with only the rest of tachibana waiting to be consumed. i was so looking forward to seeing AI united japan again. happened only once in my games so far.

Sadly, no, Ming inheriting JAP is one of the major reasons why people decry Japan as broken - it's stuck in a limbo state forever now, basically.