• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
piff133 said:
(this would assume that Syria did not revolt from the Pope, even though it did)
This is around the region of Antioch, so why not can't an archbishop claim the title of Pope when he sees that the West is moving away from the way the church "should be?"
That's what i was thinking. It's really not that weird. :D

That, my friends, is why I have disabled religious revolts, well the defections anyway

Parokki said:
Castille forced Kazan to release the Golden Horde.... but it got annexed by Persia a few years later.

lolwhut3cv2.jpg

Russia once again fails to materialize, and the Ottomans are still being crazy.

I had such powerfull ottomans in mine game, when i was Incas... but they annected poland!!! LOL!!! (and took much of lithuania)

EUROO7 said:
Yes, But most of the time they defect to Switzerland or some German Minor. :(

No kidding. I've let the Duchy of Foix remain independant in my current game as France because it's like a magnet for every disgruntled group of Protestants in the world. You should see the number the Reformation did on Castille (Foix owns Madrid). :rofl:

anarchistica said:
That's what i was thinking. It's really not that weird. :D

Except that the Archbishop in Antioch would be Orthodox, I believe...

On another note, we have sort of an interesting role reversal in my current France game (first game with IN):
EU3_121.jpg

As you can see, France (under my direction) has become a major center of Protestantism, while Great Britain remains one of the last great Catholic powers. :wacko: Currently, Papal Controller shifts back and forth between Great Britain, Prussia, and Denmark, presumably because they are the only Catholic countries with the money and prestige to influence sufficient Cardinals. Also note the Orthodox Austria.

Last edited:
The advantage to having lots of allies :D
EU3_26-1.jpg

EU3_27-1.jpg

France loses a war to Connacht :wacko:
EU3_28-1.jpg

I've never understood that score system in the ledger.

So if the number is positive, the country on the left is winning?

EUROO7 said:
I've never understood that score system in the ledger.

So if the number is positive, the country on the left is winning?
Yes, a positive score in the ledge favours the attacker (the war is 'successful').

Haftetavenscrap said:
Yes, a positive score in the ledge favours the attacker (the war is 'successful').
Ah, Everything makes sense now!

Thanks!!! :D

Hmm, I wonder if any pirates will show up.

EU3_1-6.jpg