• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gingston said:
That Bird is even funnier than any of previous screenshots!! :rofl:

Well thank you. No alcohol whatsoever was consumed when I noticed that. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;)

Rythin said:
I'm teasing. I was refering to Tupac, the rapper :)

Ohhhhhhhh...

tupac.jpg

:):):)

Snake IV said:
And how should anyone possibly figure that out, ey? ;)

Because the chances of you seeing this:

tupacInca.jpg

are very slim indeed. :D

M_Perse said:
Am I in the minority of people that think Tupac in a crudely drawn feather crown looks funny as hell?

No, I think it's funny too. :D

eu34mx5.jpg

I can influence my own cardinals now!

visajasle7.png

How does the colonist get to the Philippines in 41 days? Was a wormhole to Visayas implemented in Nappy-poleon's Ambition?

Trondheim said:
No, I think it's funny too. :D

eu34mx5.jpg

I can influence my own cardinals now!

visajasle7.png

How does the colonist get to the Philippines in 41 days? Was a wormhole to Visayas implemented in Nappy-poleon's Ambition?

When colonising Siberia for Russia, the first colonist sent to a province gets there in 1 days...

And my cavalry got from the coast of Okhotsk sea to Moscow in a month - quite fast indeed through the snows, forests and mountains mounted on a horse....

ZmajOgnjeniVuk said:
Press F11 during the game to take a screenshot. They are store in you Eu3\screenshots folder. You can later upload them to PhotoBucket or ImageShack and post a link to them.
If you want them to be shown on this page type it like this:
thx i wasnt sure which button it was. Its ussually print screen in most games.
heres something funny for you look at the leader of the rebel units name and then look at the provience name.
EU3_2.png

Last edited:
Over 200 years of siege ? :eek: ... means over 200 years of continuous war ?

What the bloody hell :eek:

Well to tell the truth first there were several wars and several rebellions and it seems that Sardinia and Madeira were under siege all that time, but with different siegers, so I took over Sardinia siege from the rebels and Madeira siege from the... Portugal or Aragon I think, garrison was rebel... It seems that the game adds up different sieges into one and report screen goes to the nations that finaly wins the siege. I think...