• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You know, I've never really looked at those colors outside of a blue-scale. o.o. I always assumed they were on the same scale because the Reformed faith definitely has some blue in it. But yeah, now I see that Protestants and Hussites have more gray in them than blue.

Admittedly reformed and protestant are blue in the base game.

Maybe not amazing by the standards of this thread but I still found it pretty funny:

kYiUd.jpg

(talking about Iberia in general, not the Burgundy peace thing)

You know, I've never really looked at those colors outside of a blue-scale. o.o. I always assumed they were on the same scale because the Reformed faith definitely has some blue in it. But yeah, now I see that Protestants and Hussites have more gray in them than blue.

This is not just the case of them having more grey in them, neither of those shades have a drop of blue. The light one is dead, flat, neutral gray and the dark on is a slight touch darker grey.

Everyone who is colour-blind has a unique story about how they found out, yours is the paradox forums! I know people who found out when they were in there twenty even, its crazy how long you can go without realizing it.

I thought I had some great weird screenshots for you all, but a look in my screenshots folder shows they're all whole world images - is F12 not the way to take an image of what you're looking at at the moment?

This is not just the case of them having more grey in them, neither of those shades have a drop of blue. The light one is dead, flat, neutral gray and the dark on is a slight touch darker grey.

Everyone who is colour-blind has a unique story about how they found out, yours is the paradox forums! I know people who found out when they were in there twenty even, its crazy how long you can go without realizing it.
Now that I've stared down my own picture for more than a few seconds, I see what you mean. XD. I'm not color-blind, I think I'm just tarnished from what I barely remember from the vanilla game.
Haha, I thought the exact same thing but figured it was a problem with me since no one commented on it.
You have a very interesting and unique name there, Bballman. Visit the AEF much? :p. Or have I mistaken you for someone else . . . ?

This looks like one of those "Seven Samurai" situations:

timmies01.jpg

... nine Mamlukes throw back an assault by over 19,000 of my Timurids.

EDIT: I eventually managed to starve them out. :(

Last edited:
Each one is Chuck Norris' fist?