• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It seems I have a ship that is hold together by air.

8143010478532211941orig.jpg

Wezqu said:
It seems I have a ship that is hold together by air.

8143010478532211941orig.jpg

I think that it's a rounding/display thing. I'm not sure, but I believe that it's not actually at 0%, but rather at 0.25 or something.

Trondheim said:
If that's true, then does that mean regiments with no soldiers are actually regiments with 0.25 of a soldier? :eek:

AFAIK, the number of soldiers in a regiment is an interger.

eu320aon9.jpg

And this, plus their capital and nothing else, is what they have.
eu323aye3.jpg

Oh, but I've seen some nice playing with vassals as well. In my game with Brandenburg I DoW some small countries. One of my allies vassalized them, but they went on with the war against me, and I happily annexed them a little later, with no relation hit at all :rofl:

EU3_18.png

:wink wink:

colony with fortification lvl 1?

Cp6uja said:

:wink wink:

colony with fortification lvl 1?[/QUOTE]

Models [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vard%C3%B8hus_Fortress]the Vardøhus fortress[/url] built in 1306, though not much settlement yet

anarchistica said:
I noticed this by accident when i opened the budget screen. Count the 6s.

count%20the%206s.jpg

Also note the investments, 3333,0.
666 - Number of the antichrist - as soon as i saw that picture, a car accident happened right outside my house!!! :eek:

Snake IV said:
Stop driving while visiting the forum then.
i wasnt driving, somebody else had the accident

No kidding?

Maybe I should have added a smily, but I thought it was an obvious joke anyway. (I hope everyone was alright)