• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
LifeAintChess said:

Some AI countries just don't seem to be able to understand attrition.

massiveattritionxp5.jpg

These next couple images were due to me accidentally deleting some portion of a savegame file (without realizing it, of course) while trying to edit a savegame:

This was the entire world map. These were the only existing provinces and countries in the entire (screwed up) game.

fedupsave1ey6.jpg

All tech was forever stuck at 0. Soldies and ships didn't exist. The only government was no government. The only culture was noculture. The only religion was noreligion...but I could still send missionaries (yes, that big soldier is a missionary).

fedupsave2bf8.jpg

Denmark proclaims themselves Defenders of nothing!

fedupsave3bt4.jpg

Master of Obliv said:
No way! That dear is going to kick the spearman and send him flying!

Kick? What do you think that mighty tail is for?

This isn't strange - just something you don't see all that often:

nofrance.jpg

France got into a war of succession with Lithuania and allies. Their ally, Savoy, declared war on Austria. Burgundy DOWed them just for shits and giggles, so England, Castille and Aragon all DOWed and joined in the fun. France got eaten then fell apart. That tan blotch in the middle is Bavaria ...

Last edited:
Here's another one. Mantua (allied with Castille, a huge Milan, and Savoy) declared war on me, but they're only a one-province so I know they're not the alliance leader, so I bring up my diplomacy screen to see whether the leader is Castille or Mantua and I get this:
EU3_4.png

4-province Savoy is the alliance leader for some reason. :wacko:

Last edited:
Woad-Warrier said:
Is that - Normandy? :D

Yes it is.

Early in the wars Normandie rebelled - and I guess France was a little disctracted to do anything about it.

France has no colonies, so what you see is all that's left ...

dsfsdfdsfwq6.png

Not sure how strange this is. Theres suppost to be on the same island as the settlement right?

I think the french here really didn't want to live. Not only had they suffered a major nationwide rebellion where their entire realm splintered. They then decided it would be the best idea in the world to declare war on Burgundy and Portugal.

None of their allies came to their aid either, but for some reason, the alliance didn't break up?

FrenchDeathwish1.jpg

In total, france was involved in 5 simultaneous wars.
FrenchDeathwish2.jpg

and the end result. France being a 2 province minor.
FrenchDeathwish3.jpg

France was like one of those really small dogs. Thinking they're way bigger and meaner than they actually are.