• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, is it now normal to ask for other things together woth "concede defeat"?

What mod is that btw? It looks like your provinces are different?

Devlet-i Ali Osman. Fixes the map of Europe, the Middle East, and western Russia. I'd highly recommend it, it makes the game look all the more epic and realistic. Although once you use it, the rest of the world starts to look bad.

If you have the latest patch you need to use Devlet-i Lite rather than the full version. I'm not sure what the differences between the two are.

Devlet-i Ali Osman. Fixes the map of Europe, the Middle East, and western Russia. I'd highly recommend it, it makes the game look all the more epic and realistic. Although once you use it, the rest of the world starts to look bad.

If you have the latest patch you need to use Devlet-i Lite rather than the full version. I'm not sure what the differences between the two are.

Though it apparently doesn't fix Central Germany. Frankfurt is called Frankfurt am Main 'cause it's on the river Main and not near the Fulda (tributary river to the Elbe). ;)
Würzburg is on the river Main as well.

Reactions:
Though it apparently doesn't fix Central Germany. Frankfurt is called Frankfurt am Main 'cause it's on the river Main and not near the Fulda (tributary river to the Elbe). ;)
Würzburg is on the river Main as well.

Dont forgoet the shape of many porvinces: who'd idea was it to make Berg like that! And it is too much influenced by OTL presents day borders, while it is a mediaval game. You can form the Benelux (wich exists since 1950) but the 17 provinces wich exists from the begin of the 15th century! I dont like that. And not to froget that straight line going trough east Prussia! really why?

I'm not sure if this is normal or not but I haven't seen a computer with more than 4 alliances before this.

Play a game as Byzantium and then try to conquer any of the Frankish duchies. If you declare war, everybody in Europe that isn't Muslim will DOW you.

EU3_94.jpg

We all knew that Austria can into space, but I've never seen them do it quite this handily. Golden Horde ate the Russian states, then Austria ate the Golden Horde, and then ate the Timurids. They even have undiscovered provinces in India that the Timurids had. And then Austria inherited Bohemia.

The funny thing is, Austria is still #3 in income behind Germany and France. I was going to take the germanic cores in Austria, but then I decided that this Austria was just too ridiculous to ruin.

Last edited:
This is impossible! The strangest thing I have seen yet!

A player that gives his country realistic and history based borders! And I thought I was the only one. Unbelievable. :eek:

I had to turn down a ton of juicy border disputes in France and the Poland area... and ignore all the Germany cores in Switzerland and (actual) Austria... tough to stay disciplined. Well... easier with Prussian Military Reforms... badump ching

We all knew that Austria can into space, but I've never seen them do it quite this handily. Golden Horde ate the Russian states, then Austria ate the Golden Horde, and then ate the Timurids. They even have undiscovered provinces in India that the Timurids had. And then Austria inherited Bohemia.

The funny thing is, Austria is still #3 in income behind Germany and France. I was going to take the germanic cores in Austria, but then I decided that this Austria was just too ridiculous to ruin.

That Austria!!
I guess you made France release Flanders ,as it makes the borders a bit silly :D
A rare occurence of Catalunya

That Austria!!
I guess you made France release Flanders ,as it makes the borders a bit silly :D
A rare occurence of Catalunya

Actually, France was Burgundy a little big ago, and a combined coalition of Spain, Austria, and England made them release Flanders. I haven't touched the French area the whole game... was just trying to make my cute little Germany :x

That Austria should be renamed AustriaAAAAAAAAAH *falls off the edge of the world*

hahaha, win!!!!

Its a shame that the map always turns out so barmy, It makes things like your Germany (which looks awesome) just look odd on the map. You should play 'World Police' and make the map look prettier. Also how much of Austriaaaaaaaah is cored?