• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Moroccians invade England:
EU3_20.png

The Moroccians get provinces from England:
EU3_23.png

Check out the warscore value of Pomo
EU3_31.png

My advisors seem to be very patriotic.
EU3_33.png

And just for spl, I'd like to point out that Texas has survived over 100 years of abuse by almost every other country in North America. They outlasted Louisiana and and the USA.

Haftetavenscrap, did you use the Americas Mod?
Check out my Canadian AAR in my signature. I didn't use any mods, simply released as a vassal in 1750.

Ferrara.jpg

This is from a game I've been playing as Ayutthaya. Somehow, Ferrara, which controls two disconnected provinces in Italy, has managed to colonize a huge chunk of North America.

r6mile said:
Haftetavenscrap, did you use the Americas Mod?
Check out my Canadian AAR in my signature. I didn't use any mods, simply released as a vassal in 1750.
The mod I'm using is Civilization Universalis. The Americas mod doesn't have Whole World provinces :D.

Tiax said:
Ferrara.jpg

This is from a game I've been playing as Ayutthaya. Somehow, Ferrara, which controls two disconnected provinces in Italy, has managed to colonize a huge chunk of North America.

:eek:

I think I have the idea for my next AAR

Another image from the above Ayutthaya game, Calais had been in the hands of Portugal, but revolted to form England, as England has long ago become GB. They didn't last long, but a few years later England revolted again in Wessex, where they still reside in 1711.

England.jpg

England and GB coexisting?? That's weird... Although I know what you mean, I've seen Holland and the Netherlands coexisting as well.