• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
meanEU3.jpg

Why is this so unfair! :(

ZmajOgnjeniVuk said:
I've got an astronaut general! :)
I think he needs to find more space suits to keep his army's attrition down...

comagoosie said:
so do you actually have an artillery piece? :D
Bah!
Easily explainable!
He recruited the them in a province that had a core of a country that already had them, or it was past the average date of discovery and he built them in a province with a non-existent country core!
:D

Fijj said:
20080422161753.jpg

Russian Mafia has done its work. :p

Are you at Land tech 3 or lower, and bought the cannon from a conquered province? Because I'm at such situation now, and my super sized Morocco can only get a cannon if I buy it from ex-Algerian province.. (Just hope that no neighbour will notice my 12k. manpower and land tech 3 while they have Land tech 10 and way more manpower :rofl: )

TheSultan said:
You apparently do not know the location of the "b" key on a keyboard, and thus you used "m" as a replacement. :rofl:
For future reference, the 'b' is about 3.5cm left of the 'm'. You'll probably need a ruler and a magnifying glass to see it though. Be sure to mark it with some masking tape once you find it. :wacko: :D

Hold the phones everyone. The Knights have taken a province!
knightsta5.jpg

Not only does my 85+ Russian Empire fall under a union with MODENA, they immediately declare war on Great Britain, Spain, and Portugal! Oh did I mention because of their unlimited power 4 province Tuscany shall be leading, and not us?
modena1bx3.jpg

Then when I check out the warscores I breathe a sigh of relief. All 3 have 0% war cap!!!
modena2cq5.jpg

Last edited: