• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
they're still there...

EDIT: Somebody should make a mod where every province is a nation (OPM of course), and then sit back, and let the carnage begin!

I did think about it at one time but I relised I wold not have enught time to do it :(

That is such a good idea I'm working on it :)

Cool, will be waiting patiently! I wold sugest making them all start with 1 province eatch(atleast in 1 scenario and in another you might have a vanilla start but with them all revoltable).

That will take forever.

Not if you just coppy factions like in original castille regions you just coppy the castille faction and rename it and remove castille history etc.

It wold take a long time but not forever, forever is the time it wold take if he woldent do it :p

Well, it would take a really long time, and would result in almost 2000 tags IIRC. The game would crawl at that point, since the game checks all the tags against all the other tags when many of the events happen (even inactive ones), as well as needing to keep track of relations between them all.

You could speed it up if every nation had the same name as the province. You could just write an app, the only thing that does take a long time is creating the flags.

you culd just use the city banner or region banner for the modern location(a bitt unhistorical but so wold it be with all factions free!) :p

Well, it would take a really long time, and would result in almost 2000 tags IIRC. The game would crawl at that point, since the game checks all the tags against all the other tags when many of the events happen (even inactive ones), as well as needing to keep track of relations between them all.

Whell a mod for all with good pcs then :p

Apparently the Scots thought they would move to Denmark for summer vacation......

attachment.php

Apparently the Scots thought they would move to Denmark for summer vacation......

attachment.php

No no, we just had a football match in Copenhagen. Lost 3-0, but took over the town and several surrounding provinces anyway. Worked in London in '77. :)

Hmm, I usually don't take screenshots from ahistorical happenings (I mostly forget to) but, this one got me. I mean, there are like 5 levels between land and naval tech :eek:

korea.png

Did you think we wouldn't notice that black and white image to the left? By the way, the kings last name is Paus, which means Pope in Dutch :rofl:

not only the player can relocate willingly ... :D I have nothing to do with them , and they did it between 1780 and 1800 , having their two provinces in Europe since 1500 or so