• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
chefportnen said:
Also, meet the uber-CoT of Vattern: almost every province in the world considers this its CoT. Always happens when I load a save, then once the new month starts everything goes back to normal.

Hmmm... are you using the Sengoku mod with a bugged text.csv? Sure looks like it, with a central Japanese province having the name of a Swedish lake.

chefportnen said:
At first it was strange enough to have aggressiveness above 10, but then I realized it was 17.

EU3_7.png
Impressive. Are they the Sioux of Battle of Little Bighorn fame?

spl said:
so he has a colony of natives?

I see you're not familiar with the typical portuguese favored form of colonization... ;)

spl said:
send 1 person to mate with the natives? i wish i was that 1... :(

You sure? That's a lot of work for just one man. And imagine if the male natives get jealous! :p

(this ain't too far from reality though - that's how a country like Cape Verde ends up with ~70% mixed race population)

spl said:
i'll take a horse and a primitive musket to scare them off (and maybe a missionary to take the hate off of me)

ah,so that is how centaurs was created...always thought it was a mithology being.

anarchistica said:
I noticed this by accident when i opened the budget screen. Count the 6s.

Also note the investments, 3333,0.

France must be evil. Evil and lucky...

eu34ru7.jpg

I have no idea how this happened (maybe Vijayanagar-on-steroids had something to do with it), but the Ming are actually being swallowed by everyone else.

errr, seeing ming destroyed as japan is always the best thing you could possibly see, beautiful

eu318.jpg

EU3_19.png

i united nearly the entire world against ming, only time many of the countries fought together

also, this took 100 years to complete and 5 mp sessions :rofl:

Last edited:
The_Little_Guy said:
Those garbled multiplayer maps always bother me :eek:o
Austria in Yunnan and Siam makes perfect sense :mad: