• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Deleting the cache folder is no problem, everything is recalculated. There's also a flagcache somewhere which you might want to remove, always keep back-ups of course if you do stuff like this. It might, IIRC, also be a problem with (ati) cards and/or multiple screens.

Looks like Holland has the biggest. *coughs* >.>

I lold for so long.

Well did you deleted the folder? You shouldn't, i think, you should delete all files in it... or you need to restart the game...

I deleted the files. I restarted both the game and my system.

Deleting the cache folder is no problem, everything is recalculated. There's also a flagcache somewhere which you might want to remove, always keep back-ups of course if you do stuff like this. It might, IIRC, also be a problem with (ati) cards and/or multiple screens.

Of course I backed up my folder. Of course I tried re-using the old cashe folder.

I don't have a ati graphics card (or a graphics card for that matter). Only one monitor on this puppy ATM.

So... I decided to re-delete the cache.

The dayyy is ourrrs!

AFAIK IN introduced reputation, i don't see that icon on the upper screen though.

LOL?

Nope.

Lama, while you might be a good MP player - at least in using your military forces, you don't know few things - aspecialy about older vesions of the game... First off, reputation(badboy) was in the game from the beggining - just it did not done so drastic thing to you until IN. The thing new, that was introduced in IN were missions and decisions. BADBOYW WAS SHOWN with the flag from HTTT on.

Well : And i decided that you just need to pay me, and regognize bohemia as mine land - This is enough, and low warscore-cost and reasonable. But if you insist to continue war in the game, i will not be so generous.

LOL?

Nope.

Lama, while you might be a good MP player - at least in using your military forces, you don't know few things - aspecialy about older vesions of the game... First off, reputation(badboy) was in the game from the beggining - just it did not done so drastic thing to you until IN. The thing new, that was introduced in IN were missions and decisions. BADBOYW WAS SHOWN with the flag from HTTT on.

Well : And i decided that you just need to pay me, and regognize bohemia as mine land - This is enough, and low warscore-cost and reasonable. But if you insist to continue war in the game, i will not be so generous.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.
But don't dare to say that you're better than me in any way. I have played quite a few games (about 8 i think, probably more) and only recently i started considering myself fairly good. MP is much harder than you think, it's not just about being good in military tactics or economy strategy - aspects where you, unfortunately for you, fail considerably. Start considering yourself a newbie and you will be welcomed in MP games, learn from others and gain direct experience. That way you could become a good player.
So far i saw you're mostly playing like in SP, but MP is so much different.

And yes, i'm a newbie in Paradox games. My first game was EU3: DW, so it's not really strange that i know nothing about older versions.

End of off-topic, let's continue in PMs

Well, maybe ur right, but still i think i got much more technical knowledge of the game than you... I consider myself as newbie only in MP, as while i played only few gamesin mp (less than you i think). This not change the fact you will lose anyway XD. So i am theoretic, and you are practical one.

I did not realy saw rest of your skills - and you do not realy know what was my economical strategy, so don't say i lack in it. Having much inflation, is ussualy meaninh you got high expenses - like big army etc. And sometimes, you just would not survive without minting. Every expense is investment - some are risky, and mean that if you fail using them(IE you will lose the war you wanted to conquer something in), you will lose cause the inflation you caused. Just don't say i lack in economy strategy (as it is false), just because i got high inflation in some games... Few points of inflation does not change much in any matter, and sometimes it is unavoidable(aspecialy if you got braindead :p). So don't spread untrue things about me here. Also actualy, it is much easier for Austria, to be uber tech than poland, as you got much bigger income JUST from your own provinces. And i got better tech rate(would have it even better, if i would not need certain advisors) than you -and i don't trade.

But here i only defend my good name - rest we can as you suggested, disscuss on PM.

How did that even happen?

Awesome Songhai.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bosnia, the Reformed Papacy! (Papal State is Papacy as well) Not sure how this happened? hope this link works

Bosnia, the Reformed Papacy! (Papal State is Papacy as well) Not sure how this happened? hope this link works

Awesome! Pope Stjepan Tvrtko II seems to have a bit of a rebel problem btw :).